12

General pov
(Y/N) and Finn got ready and walked to the place where they will be shooting since it was close by.
"Ready?" Finn asked awkwardly as they stood informât of the door. She nodded with her head still down in nervousness.
Finn opened the door for her and she whispered a faint 'thank you'.

They filmed the next scene.
-scene-
Emma stood in front of her mirror trying her best to feel like pretty.
She brushed her hands through her hair so it laid nicely on her shoulders. She adjusted her glasses. She glanced over at her makeup bag, that was rarely used, and proceeded to run through it.
She desperately wanted to look pretty. She held a lipstick to her mouth when she heard a familiar voice.
"Make up makes pretty people look ugly"
She put the lipstick down and looked around her room.
Her eyes locked on her window where there was a familiar boy at the screen.
She walked over and opened the window "Liam!?" She questioned The schools bad boy.
"What are you doing here?" She asked as he sat on her bed.
"Emma please hear me out, You know I care about you."
Emma stood there taking in the eleven words he said, trying to puzzle together wether it was another lie or not.
"The feeling isn't mutual" she said as she walked over and opened her window.
--
"CUT" the director yelled
(Y/N) looked over at the director
The scene wasn't even done yet, did she do something wrong.
"That was great, but (Y/N) you can do better. That last line there, don't say it with so much sass try making it a little more shy, like she didn't mean it." She nodded at the director and they refilmed

---scene (from where it left off)---
"Emma cmon, hear me out. I know what I did was wrong-" Emma cut the boy off "You embarrassed me I first of everyone.." her voice getting lower with every word.
Liam stood there, she was right. He simply nodded "I'm sorry Emma-" he said as he got up to get closer to the now crying girl "Just" she wiped some tears "Leave"
Liam nodded and left.
---
"Cut!" The director yelled and clapped
(Y/N) was nervous, she wasn't supposed to cry in that scene it just happened.
"That was fantastic (Y/N)! That made the scene so much more emotional, great job!"
---
Finn pov

As we were filming (Y/N) started to cry, now in my script Lima was supposed to look like he felt really bad, I did not have to act that one out. I was worried as to why she was crying, who wouldn't be? I don't like seeing (Y/N) sad.

"Hey" I said as she was eating her apple.
"Hi" she mumbled as she threw the apple core out.
Her eyes were still a little red from the crying.
"That was impressive" I blurted.
"What?" She asked confused
"That scene, you did awesome" I said
"Oh, thanks" she smiled
"Just two more scenes for today." I sighed
"Yup" she said and she scrolled through her phone.
As she was doing whatever on her phone, a smile began to form on her face along with a small giggle.
"What?" I asked accidentally
"Oh nothing I'm just texting my friend, he's being stupid" she rolled her eyes and laughed.

Ouch.
For some reason it hurt to hear she was talking to other guys. I mean she had every right to, but it gave me this weird jealous feeling.

We went back to film the next scene
After that we got a break before the kiss scene.

(Y/N) pov
It sucked that my first kiss was going to be on set.
I mean in the end it's work, I have to do it.
--
Me and Finn had a break so we went to Tim Hortons down the street.
"So you ready?" He asked
"Sort of"
"What do you mean?" He asked
"Nothing"
"Tell me"
"It's not weird to you, your first kiss being on a set for a stupid show." I accidentally blurted
I proceeded to cover my mouth afterward and look down in embarrassment.
"Am I not special to you" I could almost feel him smirking from across the table.
"No- I mean- Yes-No? Look, it has nothing to do with you just the fact that it's a forced kiss" I explained "I know" he said "I was kidding"
"I'll be right back" Finn got up and headed towards to bathroom.
I heard his phone ding, which he forgot it at the table, it was a text from jack
J- Did you do it yet?
J- Did you kiss her before just like you had planned???
J- Stop ignoring me
I laughed as I read them, he's probably just kidding.
Finn came back and grabbed his phone.
He face became a light pink when he read the texts. Then I got a text from my mom saying
"Don't go back, you guys will film the next scene on Monday" I mentally sighed I told Finn then we decided to leave to go home.

We were walking in silence for a bit when I broke it "Finn" we stopped walking. "Yes?"
"I saw the texts, accidentally of course, but uh was he telling the truth?" I looked down as I rocked back and forth on my heels "Uh- I mean- I wouldn't have kissed you if you didn't want me to- but I- yeah" he stuttered.
I looked up and smiled "Finn, do you like me?" I asked
"Yeah I do, I'm sorry" I stood on my tippy toes and held onto his shoulders "I like you" I said. We both started leaning in. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket but I ignored it.
Once our lips met we kissed for a few seconds then pulled away, it's wasn't a long kiss, but it was a kiss, a kiss I loved.

R yAll aS ShOoK aS mE?