7

Finn pov

We've finished episodes one and two now it's episode three, if it's always going to take three days per episode that means...three days until the scene where we kiss.

(Y/N) hasn't read up to that part yet, she likes to focus on whatever we are doing in the moment.
We go and film some scenes
-scene-

Emma looked around making sure Liam wasn't around her anymore, he kept trying to talk to her but she was very closed off. But of course he appeared
He was holding..(not an apple, sorry) a book
"So Emma, I hear you like reading....and, I wanted to know if this is a good book?" Liam asked shyly and sat next to her. Emma rolled her eyes in disgust at the popular boy. "You can read?" She spat. Liam stood there awkwardly "Just- Yes- But is this a good book?" He asked again earning a nod from her "Very good, Milkweed is one of my favourites" she looked back down at the book she was reading.
---
"Cut!" The director said
"Greta job Finn and (Y/N)"
We filmed more scenes leaving just five more to shoot for this episode.
---
"Read any other parts of the script?" I asked nervously "Yeah actually about midway into episode 4" she said "Where Emma and Liam meet in the hall then she gets really upset anddd that's it" she said as she unlocked the house door since her mom wasn't home since she was working late.

"(Y/N)....I should get this out of the way..Will I be your first kiss?" I assumed she saw that right after that Liam kisses Emma but no
Her face scrunched up "Why would you kiss me?" She asked and
Grabbed
A
.....orange....because we ran out of yummy apples.
(^^^Totally not writing what has actually happened in real life *cries*)
I handed her the script "I thought you uh looked at it" I looked down as she stopped mid bite in her orange
"What the fuck" she mumbled
"I have to...kiss you!?" She looked at me shocked "if it helps, I need to kiss you.."
"But it clearly states I kiss back!"
"Kiss who back?" We turned our heads around to see Mrs (L/N) holding grocery bags as she walked through the door.