29

Idk if this needs one but ima just put a trigger warning anyways.

~•TRIGGER WARNING•~

(Y/N) pov

Finn was on the phone with a girl. I'm assuming Millie.

I stood I first of his door, I could lightly hear him speak, laughing at things she'd say, he seems.....happier.

I heard his voice get louder as if he was walking towards the door. I quickly went into my room and collapsed onto my bed.

-time skip brought to you by the lovely apple-

"(Y/N)?" My eyes fluttered open to see Finn standing in my doorway. "Dinner. " he smiled at me and walked away.

I slowly made my way down the steps and sat down. I took a small piece of chicken (A/N if ur vegan sorry just pretend it's something else)  and a small bit of rice and some broccoli. Despite having small portions I only ate about half of the chicken and nothing else.

"(Y/N) sweetie eat your food" my mother said in a concerned tone. "Oh sorry. I was snacking before I'm not really hungry" I faked a laugh back. "(Y/N) how many times have I told you not to do that" she said in a slightly annoyed tone. "Sorry" I mumbled.

After eating only 1/3 of my pate I went back into my room. I  took a look in mirror, unhappy with the sight. I tuned to the side and placed my hand over my stomach.

I hate myself.

I started to cry. "Why are you good enough?" I whispered in a pleading tone.

I walked to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet. I shoved to finger to the back of my mouth and forced myself to throw up. After, I brushed my teeth and walked back to my room.

I decided not to do that again. I repeated the nit eating pattern for a week. But by then I couldn't stop. I kept going and at the end of every week I'd force myself to throw up. This pattern continued for only two weeks after that.

One night after nit eating dinner as I stood in front of my mirror there was a knock at my door. But before I could answer it opened and there stood Finn. "(Y/N) what the hell!?" He practically yelled at me. "What?" I asked
"You're not eating! Don't pretend like you are because you're not and I know that you're not!" I looked down in embarrassment.

He came closer to me. "Go downstairs and get something to eat. (Y/N), I mean it." He said sternly. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

Finn stayed up with me all night that night.

IM BACK. just like most chapters it's not edited so probably a lot of mistakes. Sorry. I wanna get these out asap cuz y'all wait so damn long for them