Chapter 3 - Good Luck!!

Eva at the side---------------->

----------------------------------------------

 CHAPTER 3 - GOOD LUCK!!

EVA'S P.O.V (before Robyn leaves):

I had just reached homeroom sitting in mine and Robyn's meeting  place when I received a text from her saying 'can't stay for school, c u when u get back 2night sorry xoxo' so I moved over to some of the other girls that I was friends with. Unfortunately they didn't exactly 'get along' with Robyn so I only saw them occasionally but since me and Robyn were so close she was cool with it and thought I should have as many friends as possible. She is just too sweet and kind like that! I am lucky to be friends with her!

-----------------------------------

When I got home with a reluctant ride from Adam I immediately noticed that he shot upstairs, probably to go see the pack slut or something but then I noticed that Luke, the future Alpha, followed him so they must be eager to play a video game or pack business. Whatever it was, you could tell it was urgent.

 I shrugged and sauntered upstairs into my room whilst wondering if Robyn had found her mate today and if that was why she came home early, but I'll find out in a few minutes once I add the finishing touches to her present. She is going to love it!! Since art is my best subject I decided to make her something, so I did. I made a huge mural on her bedroom wall and covered it up secretly so that she wouldn't notice whenever she came back, plus she never suspected anything since my scent is already in her room 'cos we're always in there together anyway!

So as soon as I got into my room I threw my bag somewhere in the room and quickly changed into a singlet and some trackies. Just as I passed my mirror I checked my reflection since some guys were snickering at me earlier. Nope. Nothing. Just the same old red hair and green eyes. Eh, never mind; as I was looking away I noticed a paper note on my bed and wondered what it was. As soon as I opened it my eyes pricked with tears and I knew she was saying goodbye.

'Dear Eva,

These past few years you have been he best friend and sister I could've asked for. Better in fact, you were there when I needed help and support the most. Unlike my retarded brother-' I giggled at that, she was right; he was retarded! Anyway I carried on reading 'I am so sorry to leave you so suddenly but when I found out who my mate was, and they rejected me. I just knew I couldn't stand to live in this shithole any longer. I hope you will forgive me for this and I hope that we will be able to meet again in the future because I value our friendship more than  anything in the world. I don't know where I am going but I do know one thing. I am running for my life and what is left of it. If I did know I am afraid I wouldn't be able to tell you anyway in case someone got to this letter before you and tried to find me and bring me back to torture me for leaving.

My love forever and always,

Robyn

P.S. Good Luck!!'

As I finished reading I laughed at her silliness. I had already forgiven her and after what she's been through I don't blame her either. I went to finish her mural anyway for if she ever came back. But there was one thing that I want to know.

Who is her mate?????......