Chapter 17 - Will The Torture Ever End?

Picture of her unhealed scars from whipping, not quite as red though as a majority have healed------------->

Sorry, it's a very long chapter!

CHAPTER 17 - WILL THE TORTURE EVER END?

--------------------------------------

ELECTRA'S P.O.V:

I was woken with a harsh stinging on the side of my face as Isaac had hit me to get me up before he threw that dreaded collar at my face again.

"I'm going to burn that darned collar when I get out of here. And I'll take pleasure in doing it as well!" I sneered my thoughts to him and he spat back just as viciously.

"I'd still love to see your attempts to get out of here sweetheart after you're so weak after just one day!" There he goes again

"What is it with you and those bloody nicknames again? Hmm?" I asked him slowly losing the small shreds of patience I was clutching onto just to avoid getting whacked again before we go to that room.

"You know, I think you secretly like me calling you these nicknames sweetheart" Isaac spoke again with a more endearing tone just to mock  me that tiny little bit extra irritated. Instead of coming back with a narky reply I sealed my mouth shut and put the collar on, unfortunately it made Isaac smile and say

"Well, looks like we're getting some cooperation finally, Lads." He exclaimed with satisfaction; thinking he'd won but as soon as he went to grab me by the neck I bit down on his hand as hard as I could but had to let go as I spluttered from the amount of blood coming from the side of his hand.

He slapped me and kicked me in the gut, hard. Then left to go and get cleaned up also signalling for Fletcher to drag me painfully to the torture chamber; well that's what I call it anyway. Once I was chained up to the wall securely Fletcher went to inform Isaac before coming back to plonk his bum on a chair and watch me squirm uncomfortably. Will the torture ever end? I questioned myself before I peered over the chains at him as I tried to make conversation

"So Fletch, is there anyone else you've got chained up here?" I tried to ask casually to which he answered

"No, even if there was I wouldn't tell you. Don't call me Fletch, I hate it" He added onto the end. I grinned mischievously at that

"Fletch, you got any family? Girlfriend? Boyfriend?" I questioned again, he growled at the name but still responded to the question; childishly might I add

"Not telling." As he stuck his chin up in defiance.

"Fine then, be like that." I waited a few seconds before quizzing him again

"You know there's still a chance to help me?" I hinted hopefully but he just shook his head firmly and blew out an exasperated sigh, I'm was getting to him, and we both knew it. I couldn't fight the sly grin that pushed it's way onto my face as I got ready to annoy him even further.

That joy was short lived though as Isaac strolled into the room; indicating he had cleaned up his hand that was now bandaged and wore a murderous look on his face. I winced at the expression as I realised he was going to cause even more damage than I had thought. I then noticed that he held one hand behind his back as he instructed Fletcher to turn me around so that I was facing the wall.

I craned my head round putting strain on my neck, which still had the collar on unfortunately, just in time to watch him carefully as he ambled up to me. He stopped inches away from my face and struck me right where I had received a bruise from a similar action yesterday. You heard my neck click right before the popping noise my nose made as it broke against the stone cold wall I now faced.

So many thoughts raced through my mind as I dared to peer at Isaac to spot him yank out a whip from behind him and slashed me across my right cheek revealing a huge gash as he tugged it back to his side; I felt the hot, sticky blood ooze out from the wound and dribbled down to my chin along my jaw.

He chuckled darkly and stuck my back, cutting my t-shirt and I cried out and felt even more blood trickled out of my back and he repeated the action effortlessly over and over again. The next wound Isaac handed me released so much blood that the small trickles turned into a stream pouring down my back and snaking it's way into the top of my jeans.

I cried out again shrieking a chain of curses in Isaac's direction as he just smiled at me and fingered the whip fondly, I could tell how happy he was with seeing me in this much pain. He had just picked up a new, gleaming knife when the door opened and another bulky man walked in to whisper something in Isaac's ear. He nodded and sent the other guy off again, shutting the door on his way out.

Isaac must've then said something to Fletcher because the next thing I knew Fletcher was releasing me and I crumpled to the ground in a big heap. Isaac then spoke

"I'm afraid our fun has to be cut short today, something has come up." He explained, frowning slightly as he did so.

"What's come up?" I managed to squeeze out before I groaned in pain at my now swollen lips from being cut by the whip and other weapons.

"Nothing of your business, mutt." He replied sharply then scooted to my side to drag me back to my cage in the cellar. I let out a few squeaks of agony along the way as I hit the walls of the corridor. Once I was locked up Isaac nodded, satisfied with today's work. I curled up into a ball when he left and cried for myself, and my family back at home. I miss them all, especially Sammy and Ty, I thought as I drifted into a pain afflicted sleep.

 **********************

I was woken a few hours later by high, pain filled screeches echoing down the hallways and bouncing off the walls of the cellar. I sat up quickly only to regret it a minute later as pain sprinted through my body. I was concerned for Isaac's new victim.

I sat in the same position, still as a statue until the door was opened a couple of hours later and light swamped the room and a new body was thrown in; kicking and screaming just like I had. When she was settled in her cage and everyone had left the room I turned to her only to see the poor girl sobbing. She looked around my age, I wonder why she's here?

"What's he got you in here for then?" She looked around the room in surprise, obviously not expecting anyone else to be in this cellar. I whispered again "I'm here." And our eyes met.

"He slaughtered my pack and brought me here because I could be 'helpful and entertaining' apparently." She said, breaking down in tears and I stared at here in grief; tears pricking at my eyes too. He just gets worse and worse!

"Isaac captured me whilst I was at a lake, looking at my wolf. You see, I had just shifted and my pack wouldn't tell me what I looked like... So I ran away too look at myself. It's my fault I'm here." I gazed down at my hands, disgusted at myself.

"What colour is you wolf?" The girl asked and I watched her before answering her

"Jet black, all over." She gasped and stared at me for a few minutes before speaking again

"Mine's pale grey. I'm Victoria by the way, but  everyone calls me Tori. Well they used to." I smiled gratefully for her not overreacting at my wolf's fur colour.

"I'm Electra, but you can call me whatever you want. Tori's a pretty name. Where're you from? Which pack?" I questioned her

"Electra's a pretty name too, sassy!" I grinned at that as she carried on "I'm from the Moonlight Pack in Idaho. What about you?" She asked but the door opened, before I could answer, and Fletcher walked in to watch us.