Chapter 12 - Time For Change

Lisa's car----------->

-------------------------------------

CHAPTER 12 - TIME FOR CHANGE

ELECTRA'S P.O.V:

I woke up really early, force of habit I guess so I went down stairs to make breakfast for everyone. As soon as it was ready and on the table I gently woke up Seth then screamed at the others through mindlink. "WAKE UP GUYS! FOOD!!!" The all came into the kitchen and shot me dirty looks but as soon as they saw the food they forgave me. Ha!

"I'll get you for this Woods. " Sammy muttered as I passed him some coffee.

"Oh well then, you can make your own coffee then." His eyes widened and he snatched the cup away from me, downing it in one gulp. I smirked evilly as I watched him do this for two reasons, he will burn his mouth and because I put a crushed sleeping pill in his drink. Seconds later his head hit the table and I carried him up the stairs and back into bed, when I got back to the kitchen I was asked.

"Electra. What did you do to Sam?" Ty asked and I shrugged y shoulders in return. "Tell me now or I'll give you extra chores." I huffed.

"Fine. I put a crushed up sleeping pill in his coffee because I knew that he would want to get back at me from this morning so I thought I'd put of the planning for a little while."

"How long is a little while exactly?" Ty asked smiling slightly.

"A day, or two I din't check." Cole burst out laughing.

"He's gonna kill you for this you know that, right?" He spluttered.

"Yup, but I might as well enjoy the silence whilst I can." I snickered. Lisa coughed to get my attention now that she had finished giggling.

"We're going shopping today Electra." My eyes bulged out of my head.

"What?!?!?!" I screeched.

"You coming whether you like it or not."

"Nope. Nooooo. No.Way."

"Electra. You are coming and that is the end of it." She said in a stern voice.

"Yes... Mum." I snickered again as she turned bright red from irritation.

"Go and get dressed we're leaving in ten minutes." I huffed again and looked to Ty for help but he just shook his head and laughed. I growled and left, muttering curses at them all under my breath.

---------------------------

Ten minutes all of the girls were stood in the hall when I was dragged down stairs by Lisa.

"Come on Electra. You know you need new clothes." I finally gave up.

"Fine." Then I smirked cunningly and said. "Girls. It's time for change." We all left to get into the car and go to the mall.