Chapter 14 - Last Day Of Freedom (Part 1)

Just a message to tell you that Electra is and was chubby with baby fat but now she has been training she has lost all of her baby fat, this will be explained in this chapter! Thankyou!!!!!!!!

Electra's hair---------->

----------------------------------------

CHAPTER 14 - LAST DAY OF FREEDOM (PART 1)

ELECTRA'S P.O.V:

I woke up screaming with sweat pouring down my forehead from the horrible nightmare I had thankfully just woken up from. The door burst open and Seth stormed into the room looking like he was ready to kill anyone else in the room but when he realised that there was no threat to me he came and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Hey, you okay? I heard you screaming and came in here as fast as I could." He said softly. I nodded my head then he gave me a 'sureee I believe you' look and I shook my head sadly. He asked me what happened and I told him as I recalled the dream.

*DREAM*

I was running through the forest as fast as my legs would take me across the dirt but as soon as I heard the beating of paws behind me I knew I wouldn't have very long to get out of their territory before they found me and killed me for tresspassing. I took a sharp right and got stuck as a tree had fallen down in my path and tried going left but it was the same either way.. Dead end. I'm going to die here. I thought as the wolves surrounded me and as I studied them carefully I saw that they had foam around they're mouths because they were hungry for my blood; my death. One of them shifted and as they stepped foreward I saw that it was Lucas and he was grinning at me with a murderous glint in his eye, he spoke

"Time to say bye bye now Robyn. Your time is up!" He said gleefully then started laughing hysterically as he shifted back the other wolves were laughing with him; though it wasn't really working because they were in wolf form. Lucas stepped foreward and I stepped back but then he lunged for my throat and I was too slow because of my fat. As his jaws closed arond my neck, snapping it. I was enclosed into eternal darkness...

*END OF DREAM*

He growled as I finished describing my dream then tried to get me up after he saw the time on my alarm clock.  

"Come on Electra! It's the first day back you need to go!" He exclaimed as I shook my head stubbournly and when he tried to persuade me again he failed and then started dragging me off the bed so, clinging to the bedpost I screamed

"TYLER!!!!! SETH IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!! ARGHHHHH!" Seth covered his ears then scowled at me whilst mumbling

"That was uncalled for, but he will make you go to school." Tyler sprinted into the room and surveyed it like Seth had earlier then growled when he realised why I had screamed at him.

"Ty, I don't want to go to school! Please can I stay here and train? Just for one more day!" I gave him my best puppy look and he caved.

"Alright. But one day only and Sam will stay and train under my supervision!" I whined

"We don't need a babysitter, we'll be fine plus your parents are coming round with the cleaners today so you won't want to be here!" Tyler hated it when his parents came round to check up on him so h tried to avoid him at all costs, he was lucky that it was a school day! He growled knowing that I was right then went off to get ready while I got the fun job of waking up Sammy!!!!!! I grinned evilly thinking of exciting methods to wake him up. As if  a lightbulb was switched on in my head I got a wonderful idea and ran off to his room with a quick detour to the bathroom and the garage!