Chapter 21 - Sticks N Stones

Picture of Ty's pack house---------->

CHAPTER 21 - STICKS N STONES

-----------------------------

Recap:

Once we had settled onto the sofas, Ty and Sammy either side of me and Seth on the sofa opposite us with Tori on his lap, the others spread out on the other sofas and chairs or the floor, the all turned to me with questioning looks on their faces. I took the hint and asked

"So, you want to know what happened?"

*********************

ELECTRA'S P.O.V:

I took a deep breath before I began,

"Well, as you know, it all started the day you guys went back to school and I stayed to babysit Sammy." I paused to shoot a cheeky grin in his direction, to which he returned with a playful growl. "Anyway, I woke him up by pouring a bucket of ice water on him and he started chasing me, I felt this excruciating pain when Sam told me that I was shifting for the first time." I paused for breath again before I broke the big news

"I woke up in my bed and went to Ty's office to find him in there with Sammy and Seth, but when I asked them what colour my fur was, they refused to tell me. So I ran. I ran to the lake and saw that I was a black wolf." Lisa interrupted to clarify what I was saying

"You mean?" I nodded

"Yep, pure black; not another speck of colour on me at all. When I finished staring at my reflection I turned around to find myself surrounded. I tried attacking them but I wasn't trained enough since I had just shifted so they managed to keep me contained; though I did manage to bite the leader's hand when he tried to touch me." I added proudly.

"They knocked me out and when I regained consciousness I was imprisoned in a tiny cage, the basement was dark too so I couldn't see anything, the dank smell didn't help either! I was down there for a while before the door opened and somebody walked down the stairs, noticing I had woken up he walked over to the cage, he said his name was Isaac Black." I was once again cut off as everyone growled. I frowned

"What?"

"Isaac Black is the leader of a huge group of hunters we've been fighting for years. It's a massive feud between our kind and hunters. Actually, any paranormal hates him." Seth answered grumpily.

"I thought we had exterminated his manky bunch as well!" Sammy piped up with a cranky tone.

"Oh, carrying on, he basically made me wear a collar before dragging me upstairs using a lead too. He treated me like a dog. He took me into another room that had weapons lining the walls and a table with different sized knives, scissors etc. He then chained me to the wall using shackles and proceeded to touch my face before cutting me. Some days he turned me so I faced the wall then whipped me, he occasionally did it when I was facing him, as displayed on my face." They all froze when I said that and there was a long pause before anyone said anything.

"How bad?" When I didn't reply, he repeated it again, but louder. "HOW BAD DID HE HURT YOU?"

The room was deadly silent as I stood up to lift my shirt to show them the marks and I heard a collective gasp from behind me and turned my head to see the girls' eyes bulge as they squeaked at the deep lacerations on my back before I tugged my shirt back down so I could sit.

"I'd been there for a couple of days before I was woken by screaming, but it was someone else's, not mine. It was then I grasped the idea that he had captured someone else for his game of torture. That was how I met Victoria." I paused to smile at her. "I was so glad yet so scared at the same time; glad I had someone who understood what I was going through but so scared for what was going to happen to her."

"It was a week of constant torture where I eventually managed to block out the bloodcurdling screams and then withheld screams of my own, so I didn't scare Tori." She gasped and whispered

"I'm so sorry, I-I didn't realise that was why you were so quiet, I though he had gagged you or something. I can't apologize enough Electra. If I had known. He must've been awful, Goddess, you're so brave!" The poor girl started crying and Seth held her in his arms as she clung to him.

"It's okay, I kind of got used to the pain anyways, plus he used the same metals on me all the time, so I became tolerant to the metal.... Oops." I realised my mistake as soon as Ty burst out

"HE EXPERIMENTED ON YOU!?"

"Ermmm, no?" I tried getting out of it; but it was no use.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to everyone, ashamed that I let it happen, and for telling them. They didn't deserve the pain of knowing that... No one did. I just can't believe that I was too weak to stop Isaac from discovering new ways to destroy and torture wolves.

"About a week after I met Tori, Isaac walked in to the basement and immediately started throwing insults at me and I was just sick and tired of it. So I threw his insults back into his face. I'm not really sure what came over me but I could feel power surge through my body, I snapped the bars of my cage and was attacked by Isaac's cronies. I battled them all until it just left me and Isaac. I defeated him and bashed his head in. Tori and I left him bleeding out with the collar round his neck in the smallest cage we could find." I finished off proudly. Holding up the massive bunch of keys we'd picked up on the way out.

"I'm proud of you Electra." Seth came and hugged me. "We all are."

"So, do you think Isaac is dead?" Lisa asked hopefully.

"He should; considering the state we left him in. Talking about that, can I go and shower please; I stink." Everyone laughed as I went up to my room to clean up, I only reached the door before I got swooped off my feet and I looked round to see Sammy smiling at me as he carried me up the stairs. When he put me down I hugged him.

"Missed you Sammy!" I whispered

"You have no idea how much I missed you Lectra. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked into my hair and I nooded saying.

"Sticks n stones. I'm made of the hard stuff Sammy." We stood there for a few minutes before I left to shower.

It's good to be back. I thought as I turned on the water.