Chapter 23 - Tales Of Another Broken Home

Picture of Eva now------------->

CHAPTER 23 - TALES OF ANOTHER BROKEN HOME

-------------------------------------

ELECTRA'S P.O.V:

I ran down the corridor away from Sam and immediately hid in Ty's office because I knew he would be in there... Turns out I had burst in on a meeting, an important one at that! 'How come I wasn't asked to come?' I thought to myself as I looked round the wide eyes looking at me with shock, I mean, I am the best fighter in the pack.

"Ty?" I questioned, Ty looked down at the table with an emotion on his face that I wouldn't of expected. Guilt.

"Ty? What's wrong? And hey! Why wasn't I told to come, especially since I'm the best fighter in the whole damn pack!" I only just managed to growl out the last few words as my temper rose.

"Ermm... Well.... You see..." He coughed out awkwardly then restarted whilst I tapped my foot impatiently. He cleared his throat "Lectra, erm, we've been asked to go and help another pack ou-"

"Well why aren't we on are way then?!" I interrupted, I know personally what it's like to need help. When he wouldn't answer I swivelled round on my foot and began to walk out so I could pack, however just as my hand felt the smooth curve of the handle Ty blurted out

"It's your old pack!" All my blood rushed straight to my head, causing me to only hear it roaring in my ears. My legs gave out from underneath me as I crumpled to the floor in a heap of messiness and tears.

I was instantly shrouded with people fussing over me and asking if I was alright. I swatted them all away and trired standing; with knocking knees I managed to walk out of the room with my head held high. But not before saying that I was fine through the mindlink. 'I'm going to train. Please leave me be for a few hours and then I'll be ready to leave in the morning.'

Once I entered the training room, I wasn't really seeing things properly; it was like I was in a subconcious state. I was completely unaware of my surroundings, just focusing on the bag of emotions in front of me. I felt that the more I punched, the further away my problems would go. The rythmic thumping sound from every punch and kick.

The tape of my hands was now stained red with pink blotches and tear drops; I collapsed on the floor in a heap, sobs racking from deep inside my body.

I managed to push my body up off of the floor and dragged me feet outside, taking a rugged breath of fresh air I took off; knowing a run would clear my mind and sort it all out.

It's time; you're ready to know. Lila whispered to me, I could tell how sad she was about the situation, just like I was I guess. I weaved to the trees as I listened to her, I could tell how difficult it was for her as it obviously still made a massive impact on her.

It was hundreds of years before the time your pack was formed when the legend of the black wolf unfolded. It wasn't even a legend; it was a prophecy. When werewolves first existed, there were many with different coats. Including some of the most exquisite combinations of two types of fur, mostly with black. But none more special than white; see if a wolf had a white coat they were also gifted with a power. There were many gifts, for example controlling one of the elements of reading minds. The minority of white wolves were given the power of being an oracle; for years it was debated whether it was a gift of a curse. Simply because they had flashes of the future, but it could sometimes be a painful experience for the oracle themselves, for if it was a powerful enough vision it would seem as if they were posessed. One of the weaker oracles was overcome with such a powerful vision, that they unfortunately died a couple of days after she repeated prophecy her pack. The prohecy was that in dark times, two rival species would go to war over an occurence. It turned out she was right. Her words were bitter in my mind.

She had also told them that werewolves was one of the two species. Over time, more species were uncovered to the wolves. Most we got along with apart for the vampires. They were evil bloodsuckers. Willing to slaughter anyone mercilessly to quench their thirst. Rumour was that a wolf and vampire had mated and word spread around the entire population.

Both species were furious and called it an 'abomination'. The rumours were later confirmed when the couple claimed to be havig a child together. They were forced into hiding since the entirity of both species were after them and the unborn child. The child was born eventually and the family was discovered a month after the birth.

Fortunately, the child was nowhere to be found but both parents were immediately murdered for such a crime. Once that was settled both species went to war since they were now given an excuse to. I grew up with a human family and then fleed when I turned, with a massive vendetta against both species. You see my parents had left me a letter and I was told of my powers. You see I was a black wolf because my father was a dark vampire but I was also extremely powerful because my blood was mixed.

I caused a lot of damage to both species when I used my powers properly and that is how I created the legend of the black wolf. Also no other wolf has been pure black ever since. White wolves have been the most powerful ever since, but have secretly envied me as my power and control was so much stronger than theirs.

As Lila concluded her story I had reached the edge of the clearing, at the cliffs, there was so much to process I thought as I gulped in the sea air. It had always relaxed me. So you're saying that I'm now the black wolf?

Yes, I'm sor- She began to apologize.

Don't you dare apologize! You are amazing and I am proud to represent you, to be you. We will show everyone when the time is right; for now we'll keep it quiet.

I sprinted all the way back home before throwing a load of things in a duffel bag and passing out on the bed from exhaustion.