New group

You sit down in Math class.  You hate math.  You see Zane across the room.  You stare at him but try not to be creepy.  Soon a boy sits next to you.  "Hello" he says.  

"Hi" you say

"Hi" you say.  "So.. What's your name?" He asks kind of in a flirting way.  "Y/n" you say.  "Nice name, hey would you be interested In joining the shadow knights group?" He asks.  "Umm idk what do you do in that group" you ask.  "I can't tell you unless you join" he says.  "Fine! I'll join" you say daringly.  "Great come on" he takes your hand and you begin walking out of class.  "Were gonna be late for class is we leave!" I say.  "Don't worry" you go outside behind the bleachers. 

 "Whos the cat? Asked a girl

 "Whos the cat? Asked a girl.  "She seems more like a bear or a tiger!" Says a boy.  "Sasha Zenix this is the newest member, y/n" says the guy holding your hand.  "Is she your new girlfriend Gene?" Asked Sasha all jealous.  "No not yet" you were kind of shocked to hear that.  "What should we call her?" Asked Sasha.  "I say tiger!" Said Zenix getting up in my face.  "I like it! Tiger!" Said Sasha agreeing.  "Hey guys! I'm back!" Said someone behind you you turn around and see Zane.  "Ugh" said Gene.  "How many times have I told you? Stay away from us" said Gene.  "Oh.. How far away?" Asked Zane.  "Go back" "here?" "Farther" "how about this?" "A little farther" "is this far enough!?" "Yes! Now stay there for the rest of your life!" Yelled Gene.  "What!?" "You just bullied that kid!" You say.  "So what? He listens to us" said Gene. You run over to Zane.  "Zane! Don't listen to them their just bullies!" You tell him.  "Oh yeah then why were you with them?" He asked.  "He made me join.." I say truthfully. "I honestly think they don't like you" You say.  "Your lying! Just stay away from me you girl Woman thing!" Zane got up and ran away.