I'm here to help not bake

You start to walk down the hall and then you see a girl with pink hair crying in  hallway.

You asked her what's wrong and sat down next to her.  "Kawaii~chan is enetering the baking sale but she asked Zane~kun to try a new sweet and he said he hated it!" Cried Kawaii~Chan.  "Oh.. I can give it a try!" You say.  "You will!? Yay! Kawaii~Chan will go get the sweet!" Then she ran off.  You sit there untill she comes back.  She came back with some fruit cake.  "Try some!" You give it a try.  Its delicious! "Wow this is amazing!" You say taking another bite.  "I don't know what Zane was thinking!". "Thank you! Um what is your name?" She asks. "I'm y/n" you say.  "That's a cute name y/n~chan!" She says.  "Would you like to help Kawaii~Chan in the baking sale tomorrow?" She asks.  "Sure! But I'm not a very good cook"   "oh you don't have to be! Kawaii~Chan can do the cooking!" She says happily.  Then she runs off.  You start walking to class but the bell rings.  "Ugh" someone runs towards you then runs into you.  "Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't see you!" Said the girl.  You look up and see and short girl with black hair.

  You look up and see and short girl with black hair

"Its okay why are you running?" You ask.  "I needed to get out of there! Gene is chasing me down!" She said.  "Wait Gene?" You ask.  "Yes! I need a place to hide!" She said.  "Well come on! Hide in a stall in the girls bathroom!" We run in there.  We walked right past.  "Kitty! Come here!" He yelled.  "Kitty? What kind of a nickname is that?" You ask. "Try meeting him" she said. "Already have mines tiger" I say.  "Really? Oh.." "Okay I think your safe to come out now" she comes out of the stall.  "Thanks um.. What's your name?" She asks.  "Y/n and you are?" "Aphmau" she says.  "Well we should get to class.  Then we separated ways.