Finally he trusts me

I sit down in my next class.  Next thing I know Zane sat next to me.  He either did it on purpose or he didn't see me.  He looked at me. "Ah! Its you" he says.  "Don't leave!" I say.  "Fine fine" he stays in his seat.  "Why did you say that? Were yoiu lying so I wouldn't join?" He asked.  "What do you mean?" You ask.  "You said Gene probably like me" began Zane.  "Oh .. I wasnt lying I wouldn't myself I hate it! And I hate Gene if I see him again I would rip him to shreds!" You say angerly.  "Wow fiesty.. Okay I believe you" he says.  "You do?" You ask.  He nods.  

-Time skip-

You start to walk home and you see the funniest thing happening at the perfect time.

You listen closely.  "Travis! This is so stupid!!" Yelled the girl.  "Come on Katelyn just take it" said Travis.  "Your so dumb! I dont like you!" Yelled Katelyn then she punched Travis.  You run over.  "What did you do that for!?" You ask Katelyn.  "He's use to it! And he knows I don't like him" said Katelyn angerly.  "I'm okay" said Travis from the floor.  "I still don't get it" you say.  "It doesn't matter" Katelyn takes the flower and walks off.  "Well at least she took the flower" you say to Travis.  "Yay..." Yoiu help him up.  "Thanks well I gatta go see ya around!" Then Travis walks off.