Y/n to the rescue!!

I'm class you talked with Travis and Dante. They were good friends not as bad as you thought.  You saw Zane.  "Hey Zane!" You say.  "Oh hello y/n" he says.  "So did you like that cupcake?" You ask.  "Yeah.. Uh hey!" You laugh.  "Thanks but you don't need to mock my love for cupcakes" he says.  "Hey! It's your love!" I say laughing still.  "Ugh wow" he rolls his eyes.  "Kawaii~Chan ships it!" Said Kawaii~chan who was spying on us.  "Hey come here you cat thing!" He chased her out to the field.  "Oh Zane.." You say.  A little later you walk outside and can't believe what your witnessing.

At first you think its Zane but then you realize its Gene! You run towards them "Kawaii~Chan no!!" Then you jump onto Gene tackling him to the ground

At first you think its Zane but then you realize its Gene! You run towards them "Kawaii~Chan no!!" Then you jump onto Gene tackling him to the ground.  "What are you doing!!??" You ask him.  "I was so close "Gene growls.  "Kawaii~Chan doesn't know what happened he seemed nice and then he tried to..." Kawaii~Chan touched her lips.  "Don't worry! He didn't kiss you" you say.  "Good!Kawaii~Chan didn't know he was Gene!" Said Kawaii~Chan.  "Yay! I saved the day" I say standing on Gene.  "Come on Kawaii~Chan let's go!" You say.  You both walk off.  "That was amazing y/n~chan!" Said Kawaii~Chan happily.  "We need to celebrate, how about we invite our friends to a movie at my house!" I say.  "Great idea it can be during the weekend" said Kawaii~Chan.  "Oh! Kawaii~Chan can make sweets for everyone!" She said happily.  "Yeah! Movie night!" I yelled.