Graduation

I woke up.  No school today it was graduation.  I changed into a short blue dress with spiral flower designs.  I put my hair up in a bun and make up. Today was the day.  It was close to summer and I would go to college.  Nothing could be better.  But after today.. I may lose my friends what if Zane has moved on? What If I never see him again? No I have to stay positive.  I put on heels and ran out to my car.  At school I ran into Dante.  "Hey Dante!" I said happily.  "Oh hey y/n you look nice" he said.  "Thanks!" I smiled.  He seemed to be looking for someone in particular. "Who are you looking for?" I asked.  "Kawaii~Chan" he said.  "Oh so your dating her now?" I asked interested.  "Uh yeah you should go find Zane before the graduation starts" he said.  I walked off to find Zane.  Everyone was here.  I saw Zane by himself and quickly ran over to him.  "Hey Zane!" I said.  He stopped and stared at me.  "Wow you look... Beautiful.." He said.  I blushed.  "Thank you" I said.  He smiled and blushed.  "Well let's go sit down graduation will start soon" we sat down and the principal began to speak.  "Thank everyone for coming today! We shall start pur graduation!" He began.  "We will start by handing out rewards to students starting out with most sucessful Kawaii~Chan please come up and claim your reward" her eyes seemed to glow as she ran up to get her prize.  "She managed to save $300 in fundings for our school at the bakesale" he smiled.  I was impressed.  "Next reward goes to Katelyn for best actor" Katelyn walked up pretty surprised.  "Katelyn has shown talent in theatre and has hosted 7 plays this year all on her own". "And next is most athletic Laurence come up" Laurence came up and claimed his reward.  "As the leader of the soccer team he has shown great skill and strength" Laurence smiled.  "And next reward is a overall reward, this student has shown friendship and courage among others  they stood up for their friends even If they couldn't Y/n please come get your reward" my heart raced.  I was so surprised.  I slowly went to get my reward as my smiled had shown in the entire room.  "That is all of our rewards for today now help yourself to the snack table" everyone scattered and congratulated me.  "Great gob y/n" said said.  He seemed gloomy that he didn't get a reward.  "Thank you" I smiled.  The after party was crazy I stayed up until three In the morning.  It was crazy and now it seemed like forever ago.