A normal day

Y/n POV

At school everyone was so freaked out about each other. I was especially. No the fact that I kissed Zane. But that there was a creepy puppet plushie that came out of nowhere and Zane face planted into my butt! I totally got him back. Well after that Travis and Katelyn are dating Aphmau and Aaron are Laurence is staying as farnaway from Garroth possible and I'm dating Zane. I have to say love is surprising but at this point that was forever ago.  I walked to school with Kawaii~Chan Katelyn and Aphmau.  We were all blabbing about our boyfriends till no end.  At school I didn't see Zane anywhere! I had to assume he was here somewhere.  I was at my locker hoping he would show up behind me.  Struggling to get to class the bell rang and I just made it through the door! I sat by Aphmau.  "Hey aph have you seen Zane?" I asked.  She looked at me. "Uh no actually why? Is he not here?" She asked.  "No he's not I haven't seen him" I started to freak out.  Maybe he wasn't at school because he was sick? I have to stay positive.  Soon at lunch I looked everywhere for Zane.  Finally I found him under the bleachers.  "Zane!" I hugged him but he wasn't in such a good mood.  "Are you okay?" I asked a little worried.  He sighed and replied.  "I was kicked out of the Shadow Knights" he said quietly.  "Oh! That's terrible those jerks!" I said.  He had just gotten into SK and now he was kicked out!? "Yeah I guess it's fine now I have more time for you". He smiled.  "I can't believe were going to graduate tomorrow" I looked up and smiled.  "Will you still be with me?" He asked.  I looked at him.  "What do you mean?" "Your going to college right? So we'll be apart what if you find someone else?" He asked with an worried expression.  I kissed him.  "I promise you I'll visit whenever I can" I smiled and I knew he smiled too.  "Okay"