The bakesale

You see Kawaii~Chan setting up at  booth.  "Hey Kawaii~Chan!" You see a lot of sweets.  "Whoa thats a lot of sweets" you say.  "Yep! Kawaii~Chan took all morning to bake them!" She said.  "Great job" you say.  You grab a apron and put it on.  "So will I take orders and stuff?" You ask.  "Yep! Kawaii~Chan can bake them" you see how everything works.  Then people start coming in.  You first see Garroth come by.  "Oh hey y/n can I have 1 strawberry pie?" He asks.  "Okay one strawberry pie coming up!" You say.  "Hey Kawaii~Chan one strawberry pie please" you tell her.  A few seconds later she hands you thee pie.  "Here you go Garroth" "Thanks heres a 10" he gives you the money and you wait for the next one.  You see Laurence Cadenza Dante and Aphmau.  "Can I have a cupcake please?" Asked Aphmau.   I gave her the cupcake.  "Thanks y/n" she said then she walked away.  I see Zane maybe an hour later.  "Oh hey y/n..." He began.  "Hey Zane what would you like?" You ask.  "A cupcake.. But please don't telk anyone I like sweets okay?" He asks.  "Okay heres your cupcake" I give him the cupcake.  "And I promise to protect your emo world" I joke.  "Hey!" I giggle but not girly.  "Anyway see you later" then he left.  "That's  lot of sales today! Thank you so much y/n~chan!" Said Kawaii~Chan.  "Your welcome" you say happily.  "Hey Kawaii~Chan can I have the fruit cake?" Asked Katelyn.  "Okay Katelyn~sama!" She gave Katelyn the fruit cake.  "Thanks" she walked away.  "We should be done Kawaii~Chan was more successful then she thought!" Said Kawaii~Chan.  "Okay" you helped her take down the booth then went to class.