Info/Prologue pt.2

Warning Cursing in Current chapter proceed with Extreme CAUTION!

No Ones PoV
As the all the Goddesses enter the cave they are met with the source of the slight cry and a very weary yet silent shh. We see a very Bloodied Neko Man protecting his heavily Injured wife in which both parents are cradling a child, they both knew they didn't have much time so before they passed the mother pleaded to the Goddesses to care for their child, all the Goddesses accepted and once they were given the baby that was crying the parents passed. The villagers returned to the village one by one and had given a proper Burial to the former Leaders of the village and life continued there as usual.

Plutia's PoV
"Soooo what are we gonna name this little cutie" I
said playing with the tiny 2 month old child. "Well since (he/she) is a (boy/girl) we should name them (y/n)" Blanc said, "(y/n) that's an adorable name" Vert says. "I'm gonna keeeep (him/her) close I don't want anyone taking (him/her) away." I say with the eagerness in my very soul.
We walk out of the Cave and make our way towards Planeptune and we decided to talk to each other.

After a long talk an argument was brought up from Vert

After a long talk an argument was brought up from Vert. "I would be a better mother than any of you!" She states. "Hah the only motherly thing you could ever do is breast feed." Blanc retorted "True but then again how're you gonna care for the child if you can't." Neptune adds angering Blanc in the process. "Shut It you little B*tch who the F*ck are you to judge you idiotic little -" "Hey don't curse around the child Blanc." Noire said Interrupting Blanc. while everyone was bickering the Candidates care for the child while still walking to Planeptune. "Enough we're tired of this." Everyone's attention was caught by my voice being raised, seeing I was angry they looked at Uzume and I intently. "Thank you Plutia so we decided to have a little competition with your little argument." Uzume states "whichever one of us gets the most attention from the (Neko/Human) child will be the For sure Caretaker of this child." This gave way to a more Competitive Vibe towards everyone. "Oh It's On!!!" Everyone states Making the candidates worry.

Plutia's Turn to care for (y/n)
  "Yaay! I get to play with (y/n)! This is going to be so fun let's play inside" Plutia says as baby (y/n) giggles. after an hour or so of drawing Neptune Barges in angrily. "Hey Plutie Buddy o'pal of mine can I finally have my turn with little (y/n) there." She begs pointing at the neko baby. "No ... Neppy you know it's Uzume's turn next we all agreed after the Rock Paper Scissors Shoe tournament we had." Plutia states. "Well I know but Pleaase I will do anything." Neptune continues to beg which in turn irritates Plutia. "How about you wait your turn (Transforms) Unless you wanna spend more time with me then stay all you like." Plutia said now Transformed into Iris Heart. Baby (y/n) giggles and plays with this form of Plutia even after she tortured Neptune right in front of (him/her). "What kind of courageous child can brave to stay with Sadie after her true nature is shown." Neptune asks crying from the pain. "I like this little one I will have fun playing with (him/her) when (he/she) matures.

Uzume's Turn to care for (y/n)
  "Well Plutia your 5 Hours are done My Turn." Uzume says "Okay I will just have a little more fun with Neppy in the Meantime Buh Bye Uzume." Plutia says her Farewells quickly. "Hey don't break her Plutia, she is next after my 5 hours of taking care of (y/n)." Uzume says worrying about Neptune.  "Okay I won't Break her too much." Plutia's says with an innocent yet sinister smile. Uzume sighs and waves her farewells taking (y/n) to the training field, "I wonder how well an opponent you'd be when I train you at the appropriate age of course." She says thinking about all the possibilities this little
(Male/Female) Neko could be in. She knew Nekos had a keen ability with speed and is passive or Authentic when it came to battle. She also knew that Nekos live Longer than most humans Able to live up to 500 Years in age before actually being affected like most humans in the age of 70+ and can die in between just as easily as them to. After training a bit and taking care of (y/n) at the same time Uzume found her time had gone by really fast.

Neptune's Turn to care for (y/n)
  "Hey Plutie its Neppy's turn to Care for Baby (y/n)." Uzume says intently. "Okay (he's/she's) all yours." Plutia says with a hint of Satisfaction. "Thank you for giving me my turn but did you have to take so long." Neptune Groans from the Torture she had just been able to escape. After a bit of play time Neptune plays a video game and (y/n) looks at it astonished by the game. "Hah you like the game huh this will be fun when we race each other when you get older of course." Neptune says. *Ring Ring* " Eh what's that" Neptune asks. "It's a timer you're time with (y/n) is up Neptune." Nepgear replies "Aww man well who's, next again?" Neptune asks "Vert I believe." Nepgear says.
*One long time skip Brought to you by Maid:Nepgear*
Knocks lightly on the door "Yo Vert your turn." Nep says

Vert's Turn to care for (y/n)
  'Even after Histoire checked on the child overnight after Neps turn, it's finally my turn (he/she) just woke up and is not cranky at all it's odd for a child not to cry in the morning.' Vert thought "Hello little one I hope you had a pleasant time with everyone now it's Vert's Turn to care for you." Vert says.After Vert plays with you at a tea party and shows you games during the moment we were mid watching a movie Vert looks at the clock and notices her time is just about up. "Well can't stop time no matter how hard you try. It's time for you to see another care taker little cutie." Vert says and makes (y/n) giggle. She flies you over to Lowee but wraps you in a very warm and snuggly blanket first.

Blanc's Turn to care for (y/n)
Blanc and Mina Care for baby (y/n) over here and read to her at times. Once Rom heard what Blanc was doing she brought her favorite picture book to show to the child as well. Ram made the funniest faces (y/n) has seen the baby Neko (boy/girl) literally fell over giggling. Everyone in this Basilicom loved little (y/n) but as time passed by Blanc told everyone she had to be sent to the next care taker. With somewhat sad faces everyone says they're goodbyes to little (y/n).

Noire's  Turn to care for (y/n)
Noire post pones her work for now and puts all her attention on making (dresses/suits) for baby (y/n) and Uni feeds them through a bottle and/or baby food it was really busy so it was hard to understand what was going on since (y/n) is a cute little child after all .
*Time skip again but brought to you by Maid:Uni*

All the Candidates Turn to care for (y/n)
The next day. Everyone returned to Planeptune arguing again while everyone is agruing Nepgear, Uni, Rom, and Ram decided to hang out. In sheer coincidence Baby (y/n) crawled over there and sat with them Histoire Took a video of the baby crawling cause well it was (his/her) first time crawling it was a huge achievement for (y/n) even if they don't think so. Everyone in the room knew this argument would last quite a while.

Hey Guys The Ever Evolving Author Damon Here anyways this may be sudden but there will be a Huge Choice that will make this more of a Choice story in the next chapter hope you guys & gals ready for the next chapter😆
Might as well say that I will always add a (Y/C) or Your Choice sign during big choices
Also Forgot to mention I own none of the characters nor do I own any of the Pictures😶those belong to their rightful and respective owners

Author Out!

P.S.
I apologize if my Neko aging is incorrect but this is a fanfic after all so Some things here and there maybe wrong in reality, but it is true to their reality.