Chapter 5: Training

*Data Acquired*
Player: Y/N
Lvl: HP: 100% Armor: 100%
Attack: Defense: 5
M.Attack: 1 M.Defense: 10
Effects: None
*Data Saving*
----------------------------------------------------------
(3rd Person)
In the Basilicom, a Neko child Y/N paced around. [He/She] did not wanting to worry [his/her] caretakers or her (Goddess{es} of choice) if you will. The Child contemplated if it was wise to Train alone or Notify her (Goddess{es} of choice).

A.) Alone Training
B.) Training with Goddesses
C.) Think on the matter a little more

Routes (whichever was your previous choice)
-Lastation
-LeanBox
-Lowee
-Planeptune

Lastation:
Lastation you always trained but you slipped up on an abduction that clearly involved you. You didn't want to be a pushover so you increased training yourself with that of Lastation Basilicom helping you with your strengths and weaknesses.
Though they also helped in items that had slowed the process such as mental and physical health.
You had gained level two after a day and a half of training and you wanted to exceed beyond your limitations before reaching your first mission.

LeanBox:
The Security of the Basilicom was tight with the recent happenings of child abdication. Vert and the others wanted to train (Y/N) whichever way they could. The only problem however is that (Y/N) is currently Lazing around at the Basilicom. You wanted to play around like a normal kid but you knew no matter how much you want to be normal they would never accept you. You decided to take up the training to see if it was fun or not. Though it had a schedule that was easily formatted and recognizable, You found your training to be more fun than that of the games you'd play with Vert.
Vert taught you about proper battle attacks, tactics, and stats; Chika had taught you objectives and priorities, Yvoire had taught you different forms of etiquette, while Ran-ran Taught you Loyalty and effects in battle.

Lowee:
The Basilicom of Lowee decided to train (Y/N) their way. Most Lowee Heroes for Hire have trained in what they call the "Way of Lowee" this said way was taught to you differently.
C-Sha of Gold third taught [him/her] through the physical properties such as training through battles, Obstacle courses, techniques that involve avoiding some obstacles basics of survival no matter what the terrain.
Blanc had given [him/her] a knowledgeable route of teachings showing the purpose of terrain training, the effects each terrain could possibly give, and the best possible solutions if in a incredibly rough situation.
Rom and Ram Surprisingly teach [him/her] how to be decisive with detail and strike your enemies, using any of the terrain to your advantage, they also taught you to conserve any given power until you want to or need to use it.

Planeptune:
Each of the Goddesses in Planeptune Decided to help (Y/N) on [His/Her] training even if it's ever so slightly.During your few days of training it was always this pattern yet changed the order day by day. Such as Neptune would be first today and Nepgear would be first the next so on and so forth. The pattern you noticed consisted of Uzume whom had taught you the basics of speed and agility, Peashy taught you the importance of power, Nepgear showed you how to conserve yet control your power, and Plutia no matter how questionable the teaching method is taught you the Necessities of Endurance. Neptune on the other hand lazed through the teaching and instead Histoire taught (Y/N) Special Moves and such. Compa, Iffy, Gold third and the Candidates decided to chip in some help with some surprise lessons.

Afterwards
(no matter what route you choose this will be the same)
Soon another child was asked to be here also training and they wanted them to be safe for their group was going on a long voyage. The (Goddess[es] of choice) allowed them to train with me. I wasn't so eager to meet them at first but we became good friends. You found out later that you were a magic user while your ally which you found out was named [F/N] was a Natural warrior.

----------------------------------------------------------
* Data Acquired*
Party members

Name: Y/N
Class: Mage
Race: Neko
Gender: (Boy/Girl)
Lvl: 2 HP: 112% Armor: 100%
Attack: 5 Defense: 10
M.Attack: 7 M.Defense: 14
Effects: Regeneration 1

Name: F/N
Class: Berserker.
Race: Human
Gender: (Boy/Girl)
Lvl: 2 HP: 112% Armor: 100%
Attack: 12 Defense: 30
M.Attack: 4 M.Defense: 12
Effects: Regeneration 1
*Data Saving*
----------------------------------------------------------