Chapter 8: Re-Encounter.

*Data acquired*
Party members

Name: Y/N
Class: Mage
Race: Neko
Gender: (Boy/Girl)
Lvl: 12 HP: 1432% Armor: 400%
Attack: 45 Defense: 300
M.Attack: 125 M.Defense: 400
Effects: Magic Regen 1
Status: Amnesia

Name: F/N
Class: Berserker.
Race: Human
Gender: (Boy/Girl)
Lvl: 12 HP: 2430% Armor: 700%
Attack: 200 Defense: 500
M.Attack: 22 M.Defense: 300
Effects: Strength 1
Status: Amnesia
*Data Saving*
----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N's PoV)
    We Explored this Dungeon-esk Cavern. There Weren't Many Exits But there was Plenty Of Items to keep ourselves Company. Video games, Food, Drinks, Maybe She is our real Mom.
"Don't Trust Her." F/N Said. "Why Not?" I asked.
"I feel as if I'm forgetting something and I'm not getting any memories from this place." F/N Stated.
"Same, But She seems to care for us." I retort.
"You're the only person I remember so I feel at ease for now." F/N Said.
    We kept exploring till I saw a Hallway. It changed quickly and we both saw what we believe to be our memories but it wasn't entirely the same. I saw a pretty lady and she seemed to recognize me. I took a step back and Saw myself give her a hug. It made me happy yet confused. I gulped and Cautiously asked "Y-You saw that too... Right?" F/N kept silent for a while "Yes but I don't understand why we feel so comfortable with complete strangers." F/N Said, I had Agreed & Said "Same It gives me a nostalgic feeling yet I can't immediately  recognize them."
    "Y/N. F/N Can you come over here for a minute?"
Arfoire Called For us. "One Moment!" F/N Said. "Until we gain actual memories we only trust each other Okay." "Of Course" I answered.

(F/N's PoV)
    We headed to our assumed Guardian as of now and she babbled on about a nuisance she's been dealing with, some Goddesses I don't know. All I know is that I can only trust Y/N and they Trust Me. That's the only actual Bond in this entire area as of now. whatever it is it seems we're gonna hafta Fight. "Before you Battle Let me give you a mark to show to further our Bond" The Arfoire had said it Burned for a second but it didn't take too long. She kissed the burning area like a caring mother would for her children. Still I feel uneasy around her.
    "What does ASIC stand For?" Y/N Asked. "I'll tell you soon enough when you get older." Arfoire said.
"Now I'll let you go play around if the some flying Women Come Near Don't hesitate to Attack" She Continued. "Why?" I had asked. "Cause they are very Dangerous." She answered Before showing us the door to the outside. "If they hurt you or try to talk call me." She said as she hands me an item.
    We headed out and fought monsters as we Continued our Exploration.

(Histoire's PoV)
    I sensed an odd presence around a dungeon near the border of Lowee and Lastation. It was extremely Powerful but I couldn't understand why. "So why did you call us? We are searching for Y/N & F/N Here!" Neptune Said as all the Goddesses & Candidates were there. "I need all of you to Check On the power surge Whatever is there is Dangerous." I say Clearly worried about a threat. "Please Just Check Out the Area." I Continued. They all Nodded and Left to where I told them.

(3rd Person PoV)
    The Goddesses Closed In On The Area Histy Told Them. They searched around for hours only to find the Dungeon is empty. "Odd, I thought there would be some Monsters around here" Purple Heart stated. "Agreed Something isn't right about this place." White Heart Said While Increasing her Guard.
    "Neptuna! Someone's Been here!" Yellow Heart Said Causing the Other Goddesses To Go Near Her. "Battle Damage?" Black Heart Said. Uni Follows It Into an open field she gasped as she saw two familiar Faces. The Goddesses Stares At disbelief there they were Y/N and F/N.

Now back to the Routes.

Lastation Route
(Uni's PoV)
    Noire And I Quickly Made our way Over To Hug Them. But we couldn't get too close before Y/N Fired magic on us. "What The-! Y/N Why did you-?" Before I could finish F/N Slashes at Noire And I.
"F/N What has Gotten Into you?!" Noire Said Clearly Worried. Nepgear Examined Them And was Shocked to see something we didn't. "What is it Neppy Jr~?" Iris Heart has asked. "Th-Their—" She stutters as she Points At them, "—Arms" Nepgear Stated. We all stare at their arms before Realizing what she Meant. On their Arms was Carved ASIC
    "Arfoire... I'LL KILL HER!!!!!!" Noire Screeched in Pure Anger. Y/N & F/N Continued attacking us while we tried Talking to them. We tried to make them remember everything but it was all in Vain. All it took was one good hit. Everything went Dark for me. Before it did though. I saw F/N and Y/N Fight the Others.

Leanbox Route
(Vert's PoV)
I couldn't believe it it was Them! I flew quickly over and Hugged Them Tightly "Where have You Two been?!" I Asked. They looked at me confused before F/N Pushed me back and started attacking me with Y/N. "Y/N, F/N Do you not recognize me?" I asked. The other Goddesses Helped Restrain Them But they wouldn't listen.
Uni Noticed Something While Everyone was Trying To Calm the Children Down. "Hey does anyone remember The arms being like that?" She Asked. We all looked and were shocked from what we Saw. I glared at the Letters Carved Onto Their Arms. "ASIC... Arfoire... I WILL NOT ALLOW HER TO TAKE YOU TWO AWAY FROM US!!!!" I Roared.

Lowee Route
(Rom's PoV)
We were overjoyed to see them. Onii-Chan Flew Over for a Hug But was Knocked Back And was getting attacked. "Onii-Chan!" I Rushes Over To Check On Onii-Chan. "Oi what's the Big Idea! I thought we were friends!" Ram shouts at them "what's Gotten Into You Two Y/N, F/N Don't you recognize us?" Onii-Chan Asks. I look at them confused then Noticed something. "W-What's That?"
They Looked at me Confused. "On your Arms?" I had Asked. Ram Notices Them "No way... Since When did you work for the Bad Guys!" Ram shouts catching everyone's attention. "On Their Arms it shows it!" She Continues. Everyone froze when they saw it. Onii-Chan was Enraged Beyond Words. She tried to reason with them still. Y/N Fired two magical Blasts at me. Both has broken through my Block and hit me. I saw Ram Trying To Keep me Awake. Darkness grew as my consciousness slipped away.

Planeptune Route
(Plutia's PoV)
Neppy and I instantly ran over and Hugged Them Tightly. "Where have you two been?! You've had us worried sick on your disappearance!" Neppy Yelled. Both of them looked at each other Confused. They looked at us and without any hesitation attacked.
"What's Gotten Into You Two?!?!?" Neppy Screams as she is Knocked Back. "Do you two need Punishment~ I'll happily Give you some~" I smirked as They Shivered. "Oi What's That On your arms? If you two are matching in a group at least tell me!" Peashy Yelled wanting to match with them. "P-ko What are you talking about?" Neppy Asked. Peashy Just pouted and pointed at Their Arms.
"Y/N and F/N both Have the same Tattoos On Their Arms." Peashy Said. Neppy Looked And She was Enraged. She told me about the tattoos Meaning. "..." Rage had consumed me too much for words. I promise to you Two Arfoire Won't Be Leaving. Until she is in a body bag that is.

——————————————————————
*Data acquired*
Party members
(Members of ASIC)

Name: Y/N
Class: Mage
Race: Neko
Gender: (Boy/Girl)
Lvl: 12 HP: 1432% Armor: 400%
Attack: 45 Defense: 300
M.Attack: 125 M.Defense: 400
Effects: Magic Regen 1
Status: Amnesia

Name: F/N
Class: Berserker.
Race: Human
Gender: (Boy/Girl)
Lvl: 12 HP: 2430% Armor: 700%
Attack: 200 Defense: 500
M.Attack: 22 M.Defense: 300
Effects: Strength 1
Status: Amnesia
*Data Saving*
———————————————————
Sorry I took so long I have no excuses for it Just got side Tracked a lot. Friends and Fam come first so sorry for living life.