20

Chapter Twenty - It's Over
Jax's POV:

Slamming the door behind me I crumble against it trying to catch my breath. Looking up I see Timothy looking at me, he was seething.

"Who did you tell?" He growled out, grabbing my shirt and pulling me up only to slam me against the door.

"I-I...I," I couldn't speak because the fear was grabbing at my throat strangling it shut.

"WHO DID YOU TELL?!" My eyes flew closed as his hand came slamming down next to my face on the wall.

"Sch-Schmidt, Al-Alejandro and Valentino, b-but I didn't want t-," he roared as he brought his hand back and slapped me across the face.

The force of the slap was enough to send me flying to the floor. I cradled my face trying to rid of the stinging sensation causing my ears to ring and head to ache.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you, you can't do anything right can you?" Violent sobs shook my whole body as I tried to scoot away from his approaching steps.

My attempts were futile.

"Get up? GET UP. Go pack your things we're leaving," I shook my head crying no.

He grabbed me by the chest and pushed me in the direction of my room, I nearly fell over my own foot, my whole body felt like jelly.

He threw a suitcase at my feet and ordered me to pack. I stood there begging him not to take me away from my loved ones, my work, everything.

"You have five minutes, if you're not done by then I'm taking you with or without your stuff," I let out a sigh when he closed the door locking it behind him.

I quickly started to grab anything that would remind me of home, lord knows if Timothy is taking me out of the country or not.

Picking up a picture of Jess and I, placed a kiss on her face then held the frame to my heart, sending a silent prayer for her to be kept safe in all of this.

I had packed as many valuables, clothes and shoes as the suitcase would let me and when I was done I sat on the bed waiting for him to come and get me.

Things were silent for a few seconds before a string of Italian curses left Timothy's mouth, or should I say Mendola. Which reminded me of the fact that Timothy wasn't who I thought he really was.

Next there's a smash and I can hear his heavy feet coming in my direction.

Please Lord,
I know I have sinned and I don't pray to you enough but please help me. I don't want to die, I don't want anyone to get hurt, I just want this to end.

Wake me from this nightmare, please.

My prayer was cut short by Timothy slamming the door off its hinges.

He looked like he was ready to kill.

"Something is wrong, none of my men are answering their phone. What happened to them?" He snarled.

"I don't know, I promise," I really have no idea, I didn't even know he had men. The fact that none of them are picking up didn't sit well with my stomach.

Something is going on and I don't have a clue what it is.

"Lets go now," a new fear settled in my stomach. Timothy seemed like he was edge. What is going on? What is happening? Is someone coming for us?

He grabs my arm roughly holding my body close to him, almost like he's worried that I'm going to attach him. "If I find out you're up to something, everyone you love dies. Including, Frank and the little girl,".

"I promise I'm not," he grunts shoving me forward into the living room.

Grabbing his gun from the table he slips it into his back jean pocket. A cold shiver runs down my spine at the sight of the gun.

Opening the front door he puts an arm out, telling me to go first. I let out a shaky breath, taking one last look around what I had called home for many years I take one step forward.

Next thing I see a bullet flying out of side of Timothy's head. The handle of the suitcase drops out my hand as I watch his now lifeless body fall to the floor.

My whole body freezes, completely stiff. Looking from the body up, I pray it's not me next.

"Please don't kill me," I cry as I watch two figures carrying guns walk in closing the door behind them.

"Jax, we're n-".

"Please, I didn't do anything I promise," my eyes were so glossed over with tears that the figures were blurry. I could barely hear they're voices of the sound of my heart beating.

"Jax......" I couldn't hear what they said my adrenaline was too high, eardrums filled with my beating heart. Hands were grabbing onto me, shaking me, almost if trying to gain my attention.

"....it's me baby, it's Valentino. Focus on me. Jax it's okay he's gone now it's over," Valentino?

Valentino?

I pushed the arms off me and wiped furiously at my eyes. After a few swipes I open my swollen eyes to see Valentino  followed by a concerned looking Alejandro and a faint looking Schmidt and Jess.

Valentino, he's here!

Jumping in his arms I cry as the words he says register in my ear.

It's over.

Pulling back I see Timothy's body on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding it.

"He's dead?" I whisper in disbelief. "He's dead baby, dead and gone,".

"It's over," I whisper in shock to myself again before everything fades to black.

-
hey guys sorry this chapter is short but I didn't want Timothy's death to drag on. I kind of wanted to happen and end so that the good can start to happen.

how did you find the chapter? happy that Timothy is gone? so what happens with his relationships now? you'll find out soon.

thank you all for sticking with me and this book during my time of laziness!

love you all.