1

WARNING: this story includes a lot of sex, sex, sex.

Chapter One - Wrong place wrong time

"Fuck, keep going don't stop!"

...

"Yes daddy! Fuck, faster!"

It was my new neighbour's second day living here and one thing I've already learnt about him is that he definitely knows his way around the bedroom.

Unfortunately for me the walls in this apartment are very thin so I get to hear everything that goes on next door and feel it to, the walls shake and the headboard keeps banging into the wall.

I had the pleasure of meeting him yesterday and what a piece of work he turned out to be.

FLASHBACK:

I took a drag from the cigarette and closed my eyes as I blew out the cloud of smoke.

I kept my eyes closed enjoying the peace and quiet on the balcony. The cigarette I had been smoking was taken from its place between my index and middle finger.

I opened my eyes to find a man I'd never seen before taking a drag from my cigarette.

Scratch that, the most handsomely striking I've never seen.

"You shouldn't smoke its bad for you." he tutted as he leaned over the balcony fixing his gaze on the pink and purple hues that was the night sky.

"You do realise, you just smoked a cigarette right? My cigarette to be precise."

He dropped the cigarette and put it out using his foot, a smirk was plastered on his masterpiece of a face when he noticed just how much he was getting under my skin.

"What is your problem?" I asked giving him a hard glare, the smirk disappeared from his face and he had become serious all of a sudden.

It's not like he had to watch one of his precious cigarettes go to waste and get crushed under a pair of expensive Italian loafers.

"Watch how you talk to me, if there's one thing I don't take, its disrespect" he stated before walking off.

I could tell the way I just addressed him had pissed him off because his fists had been balled up by his sides, his clean cut nails embedding themselves painfully into the palm of his hand to calm himself.

Who the hell did he think he was?

FLASHBACK OVER

It was a Friday evening and my sister Jess and I have a ritual. On Friday nights we wrap ourselves up in front of the TV, burrito style, then watch reruns of friends and modern family with a local takeaway menu handy.

For a twenty four year old, decently attractive gay male, my life is pretty boring. I mean I am spending my night in with my sister.

I think she does this because she feels bad for me, ever since what happened to me three years ago she's been super protective and worried about me. She'd turn down dates with Simon, her boyfriend of two years, if she thought that I needed the company instead.

Luckily for me Jess will be moving out by the end of the week to start living with Simon and boy did that take some convincing. She was worried that I would be lonely by myself, but I wanted her to take the next step in her relationship with Simon, he's a nice guy.

My new neighbour who still hadn't bothered coming over to introduce himself properly and who I hadn't bothered going to meet, had been at it now for over an hour.