Easy (Logans POV)

Waking up that morning was like any other day. I'd wake up and grab my camera ready to film my life around me, every second of it. Sometimes I wonder if i wasn't doing the vlogs I'd have a committed relationship by now but there's no chance of that happening as I love vlogging too much I love my Logangsters too much and they'll always come first.

I check my Twitter and emails to see if I've been messaged in the night, whilst flicking through my feed a video popped up of what looked like a theatre production company but a music video style. It was a Disney parody and my brother was tagged in it since he's a Disney kid now. I'm watching this video laughing at the funny bits until I see her.

'Belle'
Her smooth chocolate hair flows over her shoulder she was a curvy girl with freckles on her nose, her eyes looked so bright and innocent and she held a single rose to her perfectly shaped lips. Who was this girl ? I saw on the credits all the cast members Twitter accounts and I found her. Liv White. Her name was as beautiful as her face , she was British and she follows me and everything, either I had the major hots for her or I had morning wood. Either way I had to meet her and soon.
Then it hit me, the new... 50 Shades of Paul . My own movie . I was casting but no woman was good enough for my director. So I had him ring her up for an audition . Butterflies pinched my stomach I've never felt like this before.

I got dressed and started vlogging I pumped myself up but in reality my brain was distracted I couldn't stop thinking about that video , what had gotten into me to make me act this way over a girl I hadn't even met. I called an uber ready to go to the set and audition a few more girls but first I had to get breakfast. Obvious choice a Gains bowl. After grabbing my sweet bowl of deliciousness the uber carried on driving where we stopped at a old abandoned looking office building. I walked inside acknowledging my surroundings  my direction then showed me into place as the first girl came out , she auditioned, I came out , she screamed.... It went on for about 4 hours with over 40 girls and I was loosing not only the will to live but all hope of finding anyone.

Suddenly the sun beams shone through the dark dingy studio which before was soaked in darkness, birds were chirping outside then the door creaked open.

"Hello is this the right room, I'm here for the audition?"  A soft British accent could be heard and I hid behind the curtain listening to this beautiful voice that pulled me in.
My director introduced her to himself warned her about me but he didn't specify it was indeed me. She took a deep breath and delivered her first line as I stepped out onto the stage pacing behind her refusing to look at her I looked to the side. She was an amazing actress. Until she went completely off script. But for some reason I was pulled in by her her voice like a sirens song and I was addicted so I went along with it . The back of her hair was a dark chocolate brown and she wore a Maroon Turtle neck with black jeans yet I couldn't see her face. "Bye Alec ... Forever " my heart jumped "You can't leave because..." I couldn't think of anything to say before she snapped back "Because what Alec..." She rushed off  she was about to walk of the stage and fall off , I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into me. She looked up at me and my heart skipped a beat.
It was her. 
I couldn't believe it , her eyes were a baby blue color and her eyeliner made her eyes beady and  cute she had freckles on her nose and a lip piercing below her lip. I don't know what cam over me but she was stood in shock , she obviously recognised me but I wasn't going to let her slip away . "Because Olivia I love you and I want to be with you the rest of my life" I caress her cheek and pull her in to kiss me. Her lips were so soft and I became addicted.

Was I falling in love ?