The Name Game

Logan's POV -
Two months had passed since the drama of the gender reveal party and I can honestly say that me and Liv as a couple had been working hard on the movie and preparing for our baby. Unfortunately due to Liv's Baby bump growing we had to use the draft footage that we'd pre filmed until the baby arrived.

Liv was now 8 months pregnant and struggled with everyday tasks we hadn't told the
logang about the pregnancy which would become pretty obvious in the next two months left of the pregnancy. She was now obviously pregnant and hadn't come out the apartment in weeks. My boy Mark however would look after her when I was at the studio or going to events. I was so blessed. Jake however hasn't shown his face since that day and I'm thankful, he stopped vloging for a week but continued once Tessa and the boys were back at the Team 10 house.

Liv decided to take a paternity test once the baby was born for the soul reason of the birth certificate. Part of me has doubts, either way that is my son even if biologically he's my nephew. I will love him with all my heart and raise him as my own. But I will still have that vision of Jake in that elevator, the words "He's mine" suck into my brain like a brick. I kept having the same nightmare over and over again it was truly torture
I was in the hospital Liv was on the hospital bed ready to give birth. She pushed for hours and gave birth for Jake to come in the room push me out of the way and take the baby. Because he wasn't mine he was Jakes...

I just had to stay positive.

Liv was now struggling to walk, she waddled everywhere and every move was uncomfortable. She barely slept and every move became unbearable, I wished I could relive her from the pain but I can't do anything but try my best to help when I can.
The baby had dropped now, her belly had stretch marks on her hair was dry the pregnancy had sucked out  any life left in her and she became the walking dead.
Every time she tried to do the most simplistic task it became a 1 hour chore.

The time was coming for us to get a nursery ready in my new apartment we'd spent the last 2 weeks decorating his room with different birds and jungle colors. It was hard to see most of them as I'm color blind but Liv said it was beautiful.

As a couple we decided to announce our pregnancy on twitter.

Logan Paul Tweeted -

Guys I have been keeping some news from you for 8 months now. I'm proud to announce the Logang gained a new member... Everybody meet my son. Me and Liv currently don't have a name but we would like you guys to name him ! #BabyPaul #BabyLogangster 🤰🏻 Can't believe I'm going to be a Daddy 👱🏻👩🏻👶🏻

 Me and Liv currently don't have a name but we would like you guys to name him ! #BabyPaul #BabyLogangster  🤰🏻 Can't believe I'm going to be a Daddy 👱🏻👩🏻👶🏻

By the end of the night it was in the top 5 trending tweets with 250,000 Retweets and 400k favourites in 30 minutes. It was now no longer a secret.
Me and Liv went to bed pretty early that night. We hadn't talked most of the day we just sat in silence our phones going off every 2 seconds so we decided to turn them off.

Silence absorbed us as we sat in my bed wit the moon glistening onto the bedsheets.

"We need to think of a name " Liv said out of the darkness.

"We do " I said tiredly placing my hand on her stretch-mark covered belly rubbing it gently.

She turned and placed her head on my chest.

"I want you to choose " she whispered drawing shaped on my chest with her soft fingers.

"Me? Are you sure Liv "

"Well you're his Daddy Logan" Liv stated

Well I could be his father... I thought in my head.

"Well I do have one name I've always liked "

She nodded at me now sitting fully up.

"Logan Jr " I winked.

"Seriously? Are you being fully serious ...tell me the real one Logan Alexander Paul" Her face now red from laughing tucking her hair behind her head.

" Blue "

"Blue? As in the color? " she questioned.

"Yeah Blue " I said confidently.

"I thought you'd say something like Winston or Maverick..."

"I'm not naming my kid after my bird... and where the hell did Winston come from I have never said the name Winston" I laughed.

"I also like Alex or Beau" I listed.

"In England where I come from we have these slang words for people who are rough aka 'Chavs' and Chavs call their girlfriend and girls they like Beauers you know" she said randomly...

"So that's Beau off the list and What the fuck Liv your slang words are whack " I giggled

"I don't know I think Blue is growing on me ..." she said.

"I think blue is actually growing in you Liv..." I jesters as she rolled her eyes at my terrible joke.

"I love you Logan ... " she said as she kissed me on the cheek.

And I love you Liv and I pray that baby is mine ...