Wife Material

Liv's POV
It all started back on that day. I was trapped with what I thought would be the end, my ex, Alissa and my Family. Little did I know the real culprit behind it was Jakes so-called wife.

So there I was trapped in a room with someone who I barely knew who was about to kill me, my husband Logan screaming for me on the other side of the door. Nurses are trying to get in but it was no use it will be too late by the time they got in. I have to act fast I thought to myself. Placing one hand on the edge of the cabinet I pulled myself up from the floor where I had been shaking in fear, my palms we're sweaty my knees weak arms are heavy....
Suddenly the door swung open and Logan came running in and body slammed Alissa to the floor his teeth snarling like a dog.

I run out of the room, police were everywhere but I couldn't think straight I just wanted my baby. I turned the sharp corner still in my hospital clothes still connected to wires that dragged along beside me and no shoes.

"MUMMY!" Maisie screamed running towards me her little toddler legs struggling to keep up with the top half of her body.

I fell to my knees and embraced her. In my whole time on this planet I've never been so scared to loose someone in my life than I was that day she got taken from me. In a space of the 40 days I was in that hospital room and the past 30 minutes of being alone with my ex who made me think that my life was trapped and my family was a dream had been the most heartbreaking thing in my existence.
She'd grown so much since I last saw her and although missing out on her growing hurt me the feeling of relief flooded my body.

My little girl was in front of me safe and out of harms way, and that day I swore to her and god that I'd never put her in danger again. She was wearing a white top with a dungarees dress over the top her hair was in two plaits to the side which put my faith in Logan that he could dress her.

Suddenly the hug broke and she dragged my hand down the hall to a small room where she struggled to opened the door with her tiny toddler hands.

"Maisie I don't think we can go in that door..." I said sternly.

Two large hands could be felt on my  hips as I turned around to see a sweaty Logan.

"Open the door Princess " he bent down to Maisie's height, she beamed a smile with her perfect little teeth which were exactly like her dad's. Logan stopped and lifted her to reach the handle. It slowly opened to pure sunlight, birds could be heard from the outside world from the window and the room had a calm vibe about it.

I turned my head and saw Jake in tears, he turned at me with a proud smile on his face.

"You're safe..." Jake whispered as he slowly moved out the way to show a very tired looking Lily.

She was sat in a bed propped up her eyes staring to sparkle with tears as she smiled at me and giggled in happiness, she had a blanket in her arms or what I thought was a blanket until a little arm poked out the side.

Jake picked up the baby from lily and walked over to me with a stride in his step. He looked down at the baby and began talking to it.

"I want you to meet your Auntie Liv " he showed me this perfect little baby with doe like eyes, I didn't know if it was the pregnancy hormones or something in the water in this place or what but looking at my Baby cousin becoming a mother overwhelmed me.

"Liv I'd like you to meet our son ...."

My hands began to shake and Logan placed his arm around me.

" Everyone we'd like you to meet our son Max Declan Paul  "