Passion Fruit

Logan's POV
A few months after the incident ...

After everything that had happened in the  past few months had been a breeze... Maisie had started Pre K and I'd began daily vlogging again, which made mine and Livs personal life more difficult but she understood that was my passion and no matter what my personal life was like I could put on a persona that reflected what I truly felt inside.

Liv controlled our Family channel which we created called Paul'sFam and I could see with every one of her vlogs, skit videos or bump dates she started to show the girl I first met at that audition, the passion of performing and portraying her creativity flowing through her veins. I'd watch her in bed some nights snuggled up in this huge blanket with Kong lying on her legs and Maverick on her shoulder editing videos till early morning and still getting up to make Moo's breakfast, to get her dressed and ready for Pre K by 8am. All the drama of the past hopefully had come to a standstill now with 2 months left of her pregnancy we had the premiere of our film a baby shower and gender reveal to plan, and not to mention moving into our new home in time for the baby.

Our first film together, a critically acclaimed '50 shades of Paul ' was due to come out on our baby's due date in 2 months time so making the premiere would be pushing the limits.

Life was going amazing, my best friend Evan was coming down to stay at ours whilst we was away   and my assistant Lydia was helping us with the baby shower planning all while my manager Jeff began to look for an assistant to help Liv with her new merch line she was bringing out with mine, Which would not only include maverick cross overs but baby clothes and Liv's brand new maternity line.

Lily and Jake had begun adjusting to parenthood with their son Max, being young parents wasn't exactly what my parents had planned for Jake but my parents were now living with Jake and Lily to make sure they didn't go insane.

It was now morning time and Liv was taking Maisie to school the dropping her stuff off at George's as she was staying there for a week as we had to take the plane to London for our movie premiere on Friday.

TEXT

Logan- Hey sweetheart, is Moo settling in okay at Pre K? Did you talk to her teacher?

Liv - Hey babe yeah I did apparently she's not settling in so well other kids aren't playing with her and she's just scared to do anything about it... I'm getting worried I don't want to leave her this week if she's going to get picked on :(

Logan- Fuck sake... I'll go in that school myself and have a word with that teacher if this carries on. So she isn't talking to anyone at all ? She's acting completely different lately since starting school should we take her out of there, I don't want to see her getting bullied.

Liv- Leave it for now, unfortunately we're just going to have to wait and see what happens, we've got so much to do ready for the premiere and I just want to be with my baby :( ughhh why is this happening now... I'm with Mark now and will be home asap. Make sure our cameras are charged and all luggage is at the door. Evan is looking after our fur and feather babies so make sure you've left the keys.

Logan - Tell Mark I say hi ....

Liv - XD Oh Hi Mark ...

Logan - stfu get your ass back home I'm going in the shower... we still have 30 minutes before our uber if you hurry up ;) x

Liv - ON MY WAY !

To be continued...