Chapter 18

Tré:

Those two are so stupid, they didn't take the bikes but they stole some shit from them... It seems to me that the brain in their heads didn't seem to work, when they decided to travel on foot. I knew we would be getting chased again by Connor and his crew when they returned so I planned ahead and got everything ready for our departure so we wouldn't waste any time. I also changed both mine and Samantha's socks with the new pair I found in the bikes and laid our old ones underneath the sun to dry after I washed them. Then I practiced my tree climbing and kept watch of Samantha. I was also kind of bored, just finding something to do since I finished doing my job and the guy's jobs. Maybe I should try to control my power or whatever you call the gruesome shit that always makes me pass out in order to see the future. Who knows, maybe I can keep it from coming to me like a brick to the head. Lying next to Samantha I close my eyes, and wait for my so called 'vision'.

I wait and wait and wait but nothing seems to happen. The thing was I never really thought about what triggered my visions; I always thought they came on their own when really it was maybe someone I pictured in my head or a voice I imagined. This was actually really annoying and frustrating; like I want to be able to do this on my own and know how to so I can help and see what is going to happen, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon, since I can't control my visions. I am thinking from each incident that happened when I had a vision/Flash forward, trying to understand what was the pattern between each one I had. They all happened after I either was worrying about Samantha, talking to Samantha or thinking about her. Wait a minute, I never experienced any flash forwards back in Italy until I met Samantha or I mean re-acquainted with an old friend or possibly a girlfriend. Maybe love is the key to all of this, I never loved anyone before, yet that was because if I did then my step mom would have called the princess and scheduled a nice execution for me. Then again she may have knew about me all this time, which is how she assumed I was the perfect guy for her and is why she has sacrificed a lot of her men to find me and bring me to her... My thoughts were interrupted by a loud gasp and I quickly grabbed my gun and pointed it to the side. My breathing began to decrease and my heart right started to rise, and then there she was, big brown eyes staring right at me and luminous hair hanging at both sides of her face like a lion's mane. I place my gun behind me, still staring at her, waiting for her to notice me. She finally left the leaning scared position she was in and turns to face me leaning on her elbows, so we were now looking eye to eye. At last breaking this perfect moment, I spoke up.

"Samantha? You are up and alive, but how?" I stuttered, thinking this was a dream. Perhaps I finally perfected my ability and my visions could seem so real since I am in it. Possibly this is what is going to happen when Samantha wakes up.

"Shhh no need to speak my love." My love? Clearly I am dreaming. She caught me off guard and leaned in fast, pressing her lips upon mine. It was a slow and swift kiss, yet filled with passion. She rubbed her hand around the back of my head; we kissed taking short breaths and just taking turns sucking on each other's bottom lip. Samantha followed my lead, turning her head in sync with mine. I rubbed my hands up and down the small of her back, afterwards with her body collapsing on top of mine. She smiled pulling her lips away from mine. "I love you Tré." Without giving me time to think she kissed me again. When it seemed to be getting rough she quickly removed my shirt and I did the same to her and our bodies grinded against each other's. This cannot be happening right now. Samantha cannot be awake right now, that is the whole reason the boys left. To get supplies for her. We cannot be making out right now in the grass and she cannot say she loves me. Well who am I kidding; she is right on top of me now. Things seem to be getting serious now since she is begging to take off my pants. I am not going to stop her now; I may never get a chance to do this again. We began to take the remainder of our clothing off and it was a now or never thing.

And right now I choose, now.

ave?~