Preface

Atlanta, Georgia.

I watched her as she ate alone and continued reading her book like she did everyday. She kept to herself and minded her own.

Every time I saw her I stared at her, she truly captivated me.

Like I said, she kept to herself, stayed quiet, and had few friends. And out of the few  friends she did have, they had similar personalities. So it wasn't like I could ask them to get me in touch with her, especially when I didn't know them either. I'm a very observant person.

She and her friends kept to themselves so much that everyone I knew didn't even know their names.

I didn't know how I was gonna get her. But I made sure no body tried to get her either. When I finally figure this shit out, I want her all to myself.

"Nas bruh why you always staring at her but don't say shit, pussy nigga."

"Wes shut yo bitch ass up. Ima talk to her when I talk to her. I'm just tryna feel out her vibe a little bit." I told him

"Aye, in a minute Ima end up feeling her fine ass out before you."

I cut my eyes "Watch your mouth nigga."

"I mean I'm just saying my nigga, she bad as fuck and you ain't making no moves. So I might just have to make one before you."

"Nigga if you keep fucking talking, you gon find yourself wit a bloody face."

He took me as a joke, but I was dead serious. I never really replied to his dumb ass comments, so he probably think I'm one of these weak ass niggas, but I ain't. Let's make that clear right now.

"Bruh fuck allat she bad as hell. After I get her, I'll make sure to put in a good word for you Bruh."

I grabbed him by his throat and choked him against the wall.

"Bitch ass nigga I said watch your mouth."

"Nigga you don't even know the hoe, get the fuck off me bruh." —He yelled trying to fight me off him.

Before anyone broke our fight up, we had both got some hits in, but it was clear who won the fight.

I couldn't be around no snake ass nigga, especially one that know what the fuck I'm bout.

He cut, done, dead, finito.

The whole café was astonished, and that's when I remembered she was still sitting there.

I looked up at her and she looked shocked, scared almost. That was the last thing I want to do. Ian never wanna scare babygirl.