Eight

Isaiah Nasim Harrison

It had been three weeks since I last seen her and here she was just now tryna talk to me like nothing happened.

"So I want you to meet my dad. He's coming down from Detroit next week" she told me. "Yeah, that's cool." I said. "That's cool, that's it?" she asked with a puzzled look.

"I'm not a act like shit ain't happen type of nigga, so if you wanna talk about it then we can. If you don't we don't need to speak at all." I told her

Ion know why she thought we could just bypass it like it was a something small. It's a part of who I am and the man I've become cause of it. Damn near one of my biggest obstacles in life. And she think a couple texts a day gon make us all good.

"Well obviously if I want you to meet my dad, I'm okay with it" she said.

"What da fuck" I spoke to myself. "Jourdan, my anger issues ain't just something to be just okay with. You gotta be sure that this something you feel like you could handle. Cause everyday ain't gon be peaches and fucking cream"

"Some days I'm gon spaz just because, and half the time it's not something I can control. It's gon scare you, and you gon see me different. If you wanna fuck wit me, you gotta be prepared for it."

"So with dat being said, I can't just bypass shit. I gotta talk shit out with you. Our communication has to be on point. I can't let my anger fester and rise because of arguments or other shit like that. It's gotta be fifty-fifty on both parts" I told her.

"Okay I understand, I'm sorry for taking so long and not communicating with you. I know better now. And I know I can give you my fifty. Do you forgive me?" she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Yeah, we good" I looked at her.
"Okay can I have a kiss?" she poked her lips out.
I kissed her lips twice before pulling her into a hug.

We ended up taking a nap for a few hours. She woke up before me and got up. "Where you goin?" I asked her. "Gotta pee real quick" she spoke walking to the bathroom.

I looked at the time and seen I was behind schedule on my dosage. I got up grabbed my prescription and spilled three pills in my hand and swallowed them with water.

I seen her from my peripheral watching me.

"Nasi" "Yeah" I replied."How many times a day you gotta take them?"She asked.

"Twice a day" I drank some more water and sat on my bed.

She walked over to me and straddled my lap. I slid my hand from her thighs to her waist and wrapped my arms around her.

"Wassup?" I asked her looking into her eyes."Nothing, I was just curious" she bit her lip.

"Stop that" I pulled her lip out of her mouth. "You know Ion like that." I told her

She nodded her head and looked away from me."Wassup, why you acting all shy?" I asked her.

"I-I think I'm ready to have sex with you"

"You think or you know?" I rubbed on her ass.

"I know" she spoke softly.

I grabbed her neck pulling her to me and kissed her lips.

"Show me how much you know then"

—•—
Y'all so I made a new book cover but like this cover still new to y'all soooo once I get some real views ima change it.

Only thing ima be sad about is I made this cover in 2016, if I change it. It's gon be gone forever
And I like this cover.