Three

Isaiah Nasim Harrison

"So what are you majoring in?" She asked me eating her carrots.

Today was the first day I got to come back to the cafe and I spent it sitting with her.

"Uh engineering technology. What about you lil mama?" I asked her

"Communications and journalism" she responded.

"I can see that coming from you. So I assume you don't really read actually books, you read books filled with articles"

"You know, you've really got to stop assuming and just ask me sometimes " she laughed

"Why you say that babygirl" I asked her

"Because your assumptions are way off. They actually suck." She smiled.

"They suck?" I asked with a hand over my chest.

I mean I wasn't hurt. I was just gon act like it cause I knew she would baby me if I did and I'd get to hug up on her.

"Yeah boy, they do" she laughed.

"I mean damn... you'n gotta laugh at a nigga tho. That shit harsh don't you think?" I spoke while looking at my food.

"Oh, I apologize. I thought you would laugh too." She got up and sat closer to me. "Baby, I wasn't tryna laugh at you, I was tryna laugh witchu" she told me as she wrapped her arms around me.

Putting my arms around her shoulders, I smiled and kissed her forehead. "It's alright Babygirl, daddy understands"

"Daddy? Nigga you ain't my father" she laughed pushing me off her."True, but I know I'll have you calling me daddy tho" I smirked pulling her back to me.

"You can bet all you want, but you gotta earn that tittle." She smirked looking up at me.

"What I gotta do for it" I said before I kissed her lips.

"Mmm, you gotta take care of me and of course blow my back out. You think you can do that?" She smiled and asked.

I laughed "Hold on, I got a lil freak on my hands?" I questioned her. "Maybe, maybe not. I guess you just gotta find out" she smirked.

"Of course I can do that, whenever you want"