Five

Isaiah Nasim Harrison

2 days later...

"Yeah ma, I'm fine. I promise " I told my mom as her and my brother got in the car to drive back home.

"And you been handling your business, school work and stuff?" She asked. "Yes ma'am." I replied.

"Okay babyboy, then that's it. How's your anger been" she asked.

I looked back at Jourdan to she how far back she was. "Its been straight. I only had one problem so far" I whispered.

"Mmm, you like this girl huh?" She smirked."Yeah ma, I do. What you think about her?" I asked her.

"She seems like a good person. Caring, sweet, but no bullshit. Just what you need" she gave me a hug.

"But you know what you need to do. She needs to know if you want it to work." She spoke.

"I know, I just don't want her to pity me, you know what I'm saying" I told her.

"Yeah baby I know, but she deserves to know what she's getting into. And it's not like you can control it or it's your fault. But that's it we finna gon back down south. You do good boy, you here me? I love you babyboy. Ish, bring yo old bald headed ass on so we can go" she yelled out at him.

"Bye sweetheart, it was so nice to meet you. Make sure he do good by you. Here's my number in case I need to come down here and beat his ass" my momma laughed pulling her into a hug.

"It was nice to meet you too ma'am, thank you. Have a safe drive"

"Aight momma, but yeen gotta yell at me like that. I'm 26 years old. Aight bro, see you soon. One love" He spoke dapping me up.

"One love" I spoke and patted the trunk of the car as I watch them pull off.

I put my arm around Jourdan's shoulders " Come on let's go inside"

—•—
Sorry y'all I absolutely had to change their mom's face and name. I couldn't write cause it was bugging me. Shit was not authentic.

Investments (Roddy Ricch)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara