One

Isaiah Nasim Harrison

Long story short I got suspended from being in the cafe for a month, got arrested, and was put on probation by the school and county. Shit had me irritated, not the fact that I couldn't eat but the fact that I couldn't see her face. A part of me wanted to run and hug her after I seen that I scared her and tell her I was sorry, but I knew she ain't know me like that.

I was mad that I even let the snake ass nigga get a rise out of me. I been knew who fucked with me forreal and he wasn't one of those people.

If I happened to have a class that day I would go and then after I would remember that I couldn't see her. And it pissed me off know I had to go straight to my dorm.

As of right now I was in my financing and accounting class. I was good as fuck at math. Did I put my all into it? Hell nah, the shit got boring real fast. But one the thing I took with me from my punk ass father is that a man needa be good with numbers, cause how else he gon count his check?

I wasn't really paying attention to what was being taught and I really ain't care. The teacher could call on me and I'd know the answer anyway. A lot of this was about statistics and investments. Ian invest a lot but I knew that you gotta risk it to get the biscuit. And I'm all about the biscuits.

Guess I should use that to talk to her. Babygirl probably hate me now. That's what I called her since Ian know her name. Ian know nothing about besides the fact that she always reading and she stayed to herself.

I fucked with that tho. I love a female who can sit down and just mind her business and chill by herself. She was probably majoring in journalism or something like that. She had a new book every week. I noticed a few of her habits. She bit her lip, ate a lot of carrots, and always had in ear phones. She probably wasn't listening to shit either, probably just ain't wanna be fucked with.

But she don't have to worry about that. I got all these niggas in check, they know not to try no shit on her. Cause that's my shawty. And I don't give a fuck what nobody say.

I saw her walk by my class, and I got my shit and walked out.  It was time for me to go any way.

"Excuse me" I spoke out into the hallway. I put my bag on my shoulder to catch up to her as she stopped walking.

She turned around and looked at me. I smiled slightly.

"Yeah" she spoke. "Look I know you saw me go crazy in the cafe like a week ago, but I just wanted to apologize for scaring you sweetheart. Ian always like that" I promised with a smile.

"Danny" she said "Wh-" "My name is Jourdan not sweetheart, you not my pops " she interrupted me.

"Well Jourdan, it was meant to be a term of endearment because I didn't know your name, but I can see you don't like it. I'm Isaiah Nasim" I said to her.

"Nice to meet you Isaiah" she said reaching for a handshake. "I have two first names so it's Isaiah Nasim, but it's nice to meet you too.

"Oh! I apologize, well I look forward to maybe seeing you again" She said letting go of my hand.

"Can I have your number" I spoke bluntly. "Wow already" she laughed. "Yeah already, I gotta make sure I actually see you. Don't I?" I asked her.

" I guess so" she smirked.

I handed her my phone and she put her number in. My phone read "Jourdan😎 678-***-****"

"Let me call you so you can have my number" I spoke as I dialed her number.

To be truthful, I was nervous she gave me a fake number. But sure enough she pulled her phone out her jean jacket ringing with my phone number on it.

"Alright, you can save my contact as whatever you want and I'll text you tonight" I told her as we parted ways.

I was already off schedule I had to make my way to my dorm fast.