Two

Isaiah Nasim Harrison

After handling my business, later that night I pulled my phone out, searched for her contact, and opened a new text thread.

I stared at my phone wondering what I should type. I didn't want to be too straight forward, but I also ain't wanna beat around the bush and shit

Me
Hey Jourdan, this is Isaiah Nasim. We met earlier today.

Jourdan😎
Oh hey wassup

Me
Um nun really I'm just keeping my word bout texting you

Jourdan😎
Oh okay that's wassup. I appreciate that.

Me
Yeah no problem. Could I ask you a question?

Jourdan😎
You just did🤔

Me
Man you know what I meant😭

Jourdan 😎
You right, I'm just messing with you 😂. What's your question?

Me
Why you always be reading in the cafeteria? Like ion never see you socialize wit nobody.

Jourdan😎
I like to read. And I'm socializing with you 🙂

Me
True say babygirl but you know what I meant.

Jourdan😎
Aye if we gonna be friends you can't call me babygirl. I don't like it.

Me
Who said I was just tryna be your friend?🤔

Jourdan😎
Then you wouldn't be texting me😉

Me
You got a smart ass mouth sweetheart. And Ima keep calling you that cuz I like it    

Jourdan😎
Well you must like no replies then huh?

Me
I'm finna change yo contact name to babygirl at this point. And if you don't reply Ima blow ya shit up.

Jourdan😎
And Ima block you😂.

Me
Then Ima just have to annoy you at the cafe tomorrow. 🙂

Jourdan😎
That's cool cause restraining orders ain't all that hard to get. Especially with the proof Ima have of you blowing my phone 🙃

Me
Aight you got it 😭😭. Chill out.

Jourdan😎
Like I thought. Anyway what you doing Nasi.

Me
Hell nah. You damn sho ain't finna call me that. Especially if I can't call you Babygirl.

Me
But I'm chilling

Jourdan😎
FaceTime me.

I read the text message over and over. I took my shirt off and clicked her contact to FaceTime her. As the call rang I hoped it would say connecting and she ain't play me. I was nervous as fuck.

When I saw the connecting screen I smiled. And when her face popped up on the screen I got even happier.

"Wassup Nasi" she smiled. I laughed "aye man you can't be calling me that if we gonna be friends I don't like it." I mocked her.

"Ian tryna be friends with you. So that don't matter. " she joked. "Damn it's like that already" I laughed. "Yeah nigga straight like dat" she said putting on a fake Atlanta accent.

"That's fine cause ion need no more friends anyway" I smirked.

"Ha ha ha" she replied sarcastically. "Nah I'm being serious. Ian tryna be weird, but I be watching you. Ian tryna be friends with you lil mama, I'm tryna fuck wit you. Big difference. " I told her.

"I know you be watching me, I was just waiting for you to come say something"she smirked.
—•—
Kind of a filler chapter, kept it a lil on the shorter side.

Investments (Roddy Ricch)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें