Four

Isaiah Nasim Harrison

"Ayo Ish, wassup my nigga. Whatchu doing out here bro" I dapped up my older brother and pulled him into a hug.

"Me and Ma came up here to check up on you, make sure you handling your bidness acoordingly" he spoke as he glanced over at Jourdan.

"Well the gesture is kind, but Ion think I need any checking up on. I'm a GROWN ass man, so when y'all go let me start being one?" I questioned him.

"Lil nigga yeen grown, who this pretty girl right here?" he asked looking at Jourdan.

"Come here, Babygirl" I said smiling at her. "This is my girl Jourdan. Jourdan this my older brother Ishmael, but you can call him Ish." I spoke introducing them.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, everyone calls me Danny tho, but he told me many stories about y'all childhood." she said shaking his hand.

"I hate to cut this short, but where momma at?" I asked looking around.

"She at your dorm looking for you. Lemme call her real quick and tell her I found you. It was nice to meet you too. I know he rude as fuck." he said as he walked off to the side.

"How come you aint tell me they was coming? Im out here looking thotty."Jourdan asked me.

"Bae I'm just as supprised as you. I really didn't know they was coming, and I'm sorry you had to meet them like this. I guess I wanted it to be more put together."