Six

Isaiah Nasim Harrison

It had been a couple days since I seen her. Classes and shit been keeping us busy. I been thinking bout when ima tell her, cause my momma right. She deserve to know wassup.

I looked at the time on my phone "6:30, bet"
I was done with classes for the day and have no homework for the weekend, so I was damn sure just tryna chill.

I turned on my game when my alarm went off. I grabbed my container, spilled three pills in my hand and took them. We're supposed to see each other later, I was gon go over to her room. I was just gon kill time before 8.

This wasn't my first time over there and she had been over here plenty times before. We ain't did nothing too serious, I told her I wanted to build some real shit before we did anything too fast, of course she thought it was a good idea and agreed. I ain't want just a fling with her, I made that clear.

One thing about me, unlike these other lil niggas, I don't lie or play females. Shorty gon know wassup from the jump. Ion got time for games and Ion respect a man who lie and call himself a real nigga.

Ain't no point in breaking a heart, especially when you know the shit don't feel good the other way around. You know when a bitch just need to be some pussy. And you know when a girl could potentially be wifey. But regardless, ion play around I'm not one for bullshitting and I don't lie for pussy. I don't need to.

After playing 2k for a while 7:30 hit. I took a shower got dressed and started heading over to her dorm. Her building wasn't far so I just bussed a quick walk over to her

"Wassup ma" I smiled as she pulled me into a hug. "Hey, how was your day?" She pecked my lips. "Shit it was cool, lil boring and busy. What about yours?" I replied following her into her room.

"Heyyyy Isaiah Nasim" her roommates Emori and Amir shouted from the kitchen. "Wassup y'all" I laughed.

"I don't know why they do that every time they see you" Jourdan blushed. "Cause bitch you ain't had a man before, that's fucking why" Amir shouted. "Exactly, let us be happy for you" Emori said

I could tell these three were most comfortable around themselves. Anything could be said, and no feelings would be hurt. Some people are lucky to have real ass friends.

As for me ,I had myself, but by choice. A lot of these niggas got bitchy tendencies and I'd rather be alone then have to be around dat.

"It's cool with me if you cool with it, I don't mind" I said "Dont let them make you embarrassed" I kissed her head. "Okay" she smiled "Watch a movie with me?" She asked.

"Yeah let's do that" I took off my shoes and got in bed next to her. She laid her head on my chest and wrapped her leg around my waist while I searched for a movie.

"How your week been baby" I asked her. "Tiring as fuck, I just been wanting to be up under you"
she spoke softly. "Oh yeah, why you ain't let a nigga know" I asked her.

"Cause we both be busy and I don't wanna distract you from your work. Or myself honestly." "Cause when you come around I be ready to drop everything I'm doing to spend my time with you" she told me.

"Yeah I be feeling the same way" I spoke. " I know and it's not good for either of us no matter how much I like it or be missing you"

"We just gotta make sure we stay on our shit, we gon be good. Next time you missing a nigga let me know" I lifted her chin and kissed her lips.

—•—

Okay y'all I lied the three chapters at a time just isn't practical.
Like letting a chapter sit gon make me delete the shit  lmao.
I got chapter 7 in the works rn tho