21: Meeting Matt

Imagine: You were born and raised in New Orleans, knew about Vampires, witches and werewolves. You were a witch yourself, quite a strong one actually. Your sister was Davina Claire and she was willing to send you into a new life to help and provide others. Today was the day you moved to Mystic Falls, the town waiting for another supernatural to join the crew. You knew about the Salvatores', Forbes, Lockwoods' and Bennets'. You were excited to finally have another coven of witches to interact.

"I like the vibe of this place." You muttered to yourself as you entered the high school. You had seen the Salvatores' before so you searched for them in order to find the rest of the gang. But you could sense another witch near, obviously a Bennet. You saw where the source of magic was coming from and approached the brunette shyly.

"Hey - er, do you know where the bathroom is?" You ask her and she spins around, revealing everybody you were looking for. You had met Stefan before, on his trip to New Orleans so his face lit up when he saw you.

"Down the hall to the right." She told you, touching your arm. But you made sure to give off some witchy vibe, giving her a vision of a plain burning candle. She backed away from you for a second and you smirked,

"Thanks for the directions." You told her perkily, looking around the group. Stefan had stepped forward ever so slightly but you turned towards him.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" He asked and you pretended to look as if you were in thought. Everybody was fixated on you. Unfortunately, you had spent too much time with Klaus so you grew more sarcastic over the time.

"I wonder, Stefan. If only you knew..." You trailed off, turning your head the other way before turning back towards him. He grinned at you before you hugged him. You got odd looks from his friends and as you parted you scanned the group.

"Who are you?" The witch asked and your focus turned to her.

"Y/N Claire. I'm a Claire Witch, you're a Bennet witch." You told her which made her step back again, "and this is obviously Stefan Salvatore."

"Another living dead, Caroline? Klaus talked about you quite a bit." Your gaze rested upon a blonde girl who look similar to Barbie, but perhaps more realistic.

"Hunter." You pointed to a male, his muscles poked out at the hem of his shirt.

"Over here is the Lockwood, has he triggered the gene yet?" You questioned him as his cheeks became flustered and as he nodded. Suddenly your vision was set on the doppelgänger. Niklaus had spoke about her many times, but now you got to meet her in the flesh.

"The doppelgänger, Elena Gilbert. Niklaus told me to give you his best." You joked and suddenly her face dropped. You loved messing with people, especially vulnerable ones.

"But I have yet to meet whoever this may be," Your eyes adjusted as you met your gaze with a blonde boy. His average blue eyes were turned into a baby blue considering the light that shone through a spare window. You hadn't heard of him, so you didn't know what he was.

"Matt Donovan." He told you, smiling and peering down at the ground. Blinded by your sarcasm, you didn't realise that he was blushing - he obviously thought you were funny and pretty.

"Mhm," You say as you try to think of a nickname. His eyes were blue so you decided on one that would settle pretty nicely, "Matty Blue Eyes, I'll call you that. Human? Witch? Werewolf? Other specifications?" You ask and he smirks before licking his lower lip and replying in a husky shadowy voice,

"Human." You smirk, he was vulnerable on his own but protected by his friends. You liked the sense of that, having friends who could stand by your side until death. Matt was normal. In a sense, you were jealous of what he had.

"I think that you and me, will get on just fine Matt."