61: (REQUESTED) Being Kai's Wing-Woman (Part 2)

Imagine: Kai had taken a girl out to grab a drink of her blood, but you thought that he had finally found someone to hook up with. He liked you and you liked him but you hadn't done anything about it. He didn't even know what the feelings were.

The man grabbed your wrist and placed it on his chest, still caressing your face. For a moment you just looked at him, remembering those moments as you watched Kai Parker leave the bar. You didn't think you'd fall for a psychopathic man, but when you became his friend - it was evident that he wasn't just a murderous, insane Heretic. He was something more.

You shrugged the man's touch away, "Get off me." So he did before moving onto the woman next to him, who was already giggling at his seductive joke. You rolled your eyes and grabbed you bag, knowing you'd have to head outside into the snow. Being a good friend meant that you wouldn't go after him, so you just walked out of the bar and began to walk home. Suddenly, you heard a snarl in the alleyway beside you, so you took a step back.

Kai had the woman pressed against the wall as he dug into her arteries at her neck. You were a vampire and there was a lot of blood gushing from her neck, you could smell it from where you were. After controlling your tendencies to feed off her too, you walked over to him and pulled him off her.

"Kai, we don't leave bodies." You reminded him, noticing that her heart was still beat. He smirked and grabbed the woman, holding her back against his chest and tilting her head to the side so you could see her fully exposed wound. The blood lust was arriving, but you hissed at him, "Don't tempt me."

"Why not, Y/N? Are you scared?" He asked you, tracing his finger over her wound. You stepped forward, getting prepared to feed her your blood and snap Kai's neck. This was getting out of hand already, you could feel the veins under your eyes pulsing and pulsing...

"Let her go." You muttered through gritted teeth, unaware that your fangs were prodding from your gums. His smirk grew wider, still brushing the wound.

"She's O-negative, just the way you like it. Why don't you have a taste?" Kai asked you in a whispered before pressing one of his fingers to your lip, causing the blood to cascade across it. You closed your eyes and shook your head, listening to your own dead heartbeat.

You opened your eyes and stared at him, "Why are you doing this, Kai?"

"Because you need to loosen up a little, from dancing with that stranger-" But you cut him off,

"Is this what it's about? I wasn't helping you pick up girls because I wanted to shed some light on myself for once?" You questioned him, not caring less about the woman anymore so you moved her aside, "You're selfish, Kai. You manipulate people and kill them. But you're one of the worst people I've ever known-"

The Parker leant in and shut you up with a powering kiss, tugging against the hems of your shirt to bring you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck before you realised what he had actually done. Malachai Parker had kissed you.

Stuttering, you leant back, "Wha- What was that?" You asked him, noticing that you plastered the blood from your lips onto his. There was something about his devilish aura that attracted you to him, and you hated it with your gut.

"This woman wanted me to kiss you tonight. I guess I served her justice." He smiled before kneeling down to the almost dead female and biting his wrist, feeding her his vampire blood, "I explained my feelings for you and she just told me to go for it. Well, she did say about a date but I'm a little impatient, Y/N." For a moment your mouth was gaped open, just recalling the moment where his lips tasted like mint - it was so masculine that it wouldn't stop the loop on repeat in your mind.

"I can tell," You breathed, laughing a little, "You really went for that, didn't you?"

He rapidly compelled the woman to forget tonight and she walked away, leaving you both alone in the alleyway. But he grabbed your hand, for some reason he knew that you didn't mind. He had crossed the friendship barrier, and it was down to you to explain that.

"I guess. But what do we do now?" He asked you, generally confused. You liked this side of him, noticing how dumb he was about love and emotions. It was cute, especially when you saw his dimples when he smiled to himself. You guessed he was thinking about the kiss too.

You answered, "Well, you kissed me. I guess that doesn't mean anything into you ask me out."

"Out where?" He questioned you, perplexed. You giggled before squeezing his hand gently.

"You ask me to be your girlfriend, Kai." You told him, smiling at him as you both made your way out of the alleyway. It was snowing even more ferociously than before, pelting down from the frozen clouds above.

"Well then, Y/N, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Kai asked you, almost sarcastically but you could just tell he was exhausted. You halted to a stop and put your hand on the side of his face, tracing circles along his cheekbone.

"I've been waiting for you to say that for a long time," You smirked at him before leaning onto your tip toes and whispering in his ear, "Yes."