36: You Talk To Kol About Your Future

Imagine: You have been dating Kol for quite a while now, but you've never had 'the talk'. You wanted to spend eternity with him but you also wanted to live naturally. Sometimes people used you as leverage, but as a vampire they would struggle to do that. Klaus didn't like or trust you, and it did bother you that you did not get on with him. But Rebekah made up for that, acting like the sister you never had. But you don't know what you wanted to do.

"The last bags," Kol sighed, dropping a two bags full of food and drink. Whenever you went to the super market with him, he would always pick out multiple drinks - as in alcohol. After the glass stopped chiming and bashing against each other, he walked into the living room before resting on the couch. His fingers looked for the power on button, clinging onto the remote softly. You walked over to him, admiring him feeling so relaxed and comfortable. He was always plotting and scheming, in the middle of all the drama.

"Move up." You told him gently, he moved back, allowing there to be room in front of him for you to lay on. For ages, you hadn't hugged him like this, his arm draped protectively across your waist as his chin rested on your head.

"I wish it could always be like this." He muttered, not paying attention to the show on the television. You smiled, you were just about to say that. He pulled you even closer, feeling affectionate.

"Maybe even forever." He added and you knew that this conversation would turn into a much serious one so you braced yourself. Maybe he didn't want to be fully committed, but maybe he did.

"Kol," You whispered, letting his name flurry off of your lips, "I don't know what I want. I want to be with you, but I don't know if supernatural is my thing."

"What are your doubts?" He asked, moving his hand to your shoulder as he traced circles on it. You smiled, relaxing into him slightly.

"I don't want to die and be reborn, I want to be normal." You tell him and you hear him exhale, maybe it wasn't what he wanted to hear.

"So it's settled I'm guessing." Kol tutted and you shook your head, his hand tensing more on your shoulder.

"But I want to have forever with you, infinite adventures and to be by your side when you need me the most." You closed your eyes, and he grabbed one of your hands. You wanted to see what eternity was like, watch what could unravel or happen. But you also wanted to see your life, having kids and spending your lifetime devoted to family.

"So..." His voice trailed off, making him sound madly hot. That was one of the main things you loved about him, his ability to make you feel on edge with just a single word.

"I think I know." You finally came to a decision, waiting a few minutes to finalise it.

"Maybe you can tell me later, whilst we enjoy what we have today and not care about what the future holds for us."