The Fight

"Oh... Okay... I-I can be quiet" y/n said a little embarrassed. Thank you

They pulled on to a dirt road and y/n saw Sam pass on a bike with Mikaela, another girl from school. Then she had a quick flashback.

Flashback ---

"Here's my address. So yeah come have lunch with me and my mother."

"Yeah! Sounds good. Can I bring Mikaela?"

"Sure!"

---

"Shoot! Car!! Car!! Whatever you are turn back!" Y/n said a little harsh.

Ouch, dang girl. I'm not just a car. And my name is Bumblebee

  "Bumblebee... uh hi." she said a little unsure. 

Her car so called Bumblebee turned at her order.

They stopped at Sam who was going to y/n's place.

"Sam! Mikaela! Crazy robot! Get the freck in!" She shouted.

"What? Why I thought-".

  "No time for thoughts! GET IN you idiots!"

Come on kid. Just get in or we're all going to die Bumblebee said.

"Your car! It's talking!!" Sam freaked so did Mikaela .

"You idiots!" Y/n screamed getting out and shoving Sam in the passenger seat. Mikaela jumped in the back.

Y/n quickly jumped in the driver's side. "Go Bumblebee! Go! Go!"

I'm going, I'm going...

The camaro took three sharp turns but the cop transformer thing caught up.

It transformed and came at Bumblebee.

Y/n's car pushed her, mikaela and Sam out. They landed on the ground.

Y/n's jaw dropped as her car, Bumblebee, transformed into one good looking robot. He looked back to see if his driver was okay. Which she was having a major break down. Y/n noticed Bumblebees optics or eyes were blue.

Bumblebee and the cop transformer started fighting. Flinging each other around and punching.

The three teens ran away, a little robot came at Sam and knocked him down.

"Sam! No time playing" y/n yelled and kicked the robot off him.

"Thanks!" He yelled.

A little robot grabbed y/n's necklace chain choking her. She gasped.

"Get off - you little-" y/n screamed and pounced at the thing.

She looked back at her car who threw the cop transformer into a power generator.

Sparks flew everywhere. Sam stood by y/n and coughed waving the dirt away from his face. Mikaela with some type of screwdriver thing in her hands she quickly dropped it.

"Good job" she said looking at Sam and patted his back.  He groaned in the process.

"Same for you" he said back.

"I only have one question... Where are your pants?" Y/n asked raising her hands.

"Robot" was all Sam said out of breath.

"Now my question... Why does your car talk? And why is it a crazy robot? And-". Sam was saying until y/n spoke

"Dude, I don't know!  But he's beeping awesome"

Sam rubbed his neck. "Your in love with your car!"

"No I'm not!" Y/n yell/whispered getting red.

"Yes you areeee!" He teased.

Y/n punched is shoulder to where her knuckles hurt.

"Next time, that will be your face!" Threatened y/n.

Sam put his hand up in defense. "Sorry, sorry!" He chuckled holding his shoulder.

After the fight between the robots,  Bumblebee came up and put his fists on his hips in a sassy position.

"What the..." Sam said quietly looking up at the tall metal.

Y/n nearly dying of a heart attack, she held her breath and spoke.

"Um.. Bumblebee right?" She asked.

He clapped his hands "you got it man, you got it"

Sam spoke to y/n "it's probably Japanese..yeah definitely Japanese"

"Are you an alien?" Mikaela asked. Bumblebee nodded and transformed into the black and yellow Camaro again.

"Any more questions you wanna ask?" Bee asked.

Y/n smirked. Sam looked terrified. "He wants us to get in the car?" 

"And go where??" Mikaela asked stopping y/n in her tracks.

"50 years from now when your looking back at your life, don't you want to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Sam told her in a whispered.

"Good point"

Y/n giggled and patted Sam's back.

They both hopped in. Y/n in the back and Sam in the passengers Mikaela in the driver's.

After 10 minutes of silence sam spoke to Mikaela.

"Why not sit in the seat"

"I'm not gonna sit in the seat hes driving!" Mikaela silently shouted to Sam.

"Wanna sit in my lap?" Sam asked. Y/n rolled her eyes as she sat in the back leaning against the window.

"It's the only seatbelt and you know safety first"

"Fine"

Mikaela slowly climbed over to Sam and clicked the seatbelt.

"That was a smart move" she said.

"So Bumblebee, where are we going exactly" y/n asked getting annoyed of Sam and Mikaela.

"You'll see"

"Oh and Earlier... You called me the Grinch??? Not cool"

The radio turned on to people laughing.

"Hey! I missed part of my favorite song because you kept on playing that song ... What was it? Luke Bryan!" Y/n complained.

"Was this your favorite song" bee asked flipping on Photograph by Nickelback

"Wow! How'd you do that" she asked.

"Simple .. I own the radio" he laughed.

"First cars are always the best" y/n giggled out and hugged the front seat In front of her where Mikaela was previously sitting.

Everybody stopped talking and were left in silence once again.

The sun was setting and Mikaela finally said something.

"It kinda amazes me that he can turn into a pretty Advanced robot, but transforms into this piece of crap camaro" Mikaela whispered to Sam.

The car suddenly stopped and pushed the three out.

Bumblebee did a u turn and drove without them.

" You idiot! Don't insult my car like that! Now he's mad. He's sensitive." y/n yelled at Mikaela pushing her back with both hands.

"How would I know?! I'm still new to this alive robot AI thing" She yelled back.

Y/n crossed her arms and watched the cars go by grumpy that her car literally ran away. Well, drove away.

Just then Bumblebee came back looking better and newer than ever.