Autobots

Bumblebee looked totally new and good looking as ever.

    "Wow Bee. You look nice!" Y/n whispered.

  The three teens got in. Y/n gripped the new steering wheel and smiled.

   "This is nice" Sam said, impressed.

   "Yeah!" Y/n said nudging Sam.

      Then all the sudden the yellow Camaro sung the song "im sexy and I know it"

   Y/n bursted out laughing, she sniffled her tears away.

    A few minutes later they stopped at a abandoned area with no one around. They all got out of the car and Sam grabbed Mikaela's hand. 4 meteoroids came down to earth as y/n got out of her car and sat on the hood.

       Three flew right above their heads and one landed close by.

         All the meteoroids transformed into robots like Bumblebee did and came up to us, we were trapped.

     Y/n's mouth hung open as the biggest one came up.

  "Yo! Your huge! Just walking away. Hehe bua-bye" Y/n jumped inside her car but  Bumblebee transformed throwing her out. She landed on her butt.

"Really? Your rude!" she stuck her tongue out like a child and crossed her arms. Bee carefully picked her up and placed her on her feet. Y/n smiled.

   The big robot knelt down low enough to look at Sam.

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky descendant of Archibald Witwicky" He said. His voice was deep and raspy. Y/n was slightly terrified.

    Sam leaned forward very close to the robot. He couldn't believe his eyes.

        "Yes. Yeah that's Samuel Witwicky. Aka Sam" y/n answered for him.

    "I'm Optimus Prime. We all are  autonomous  robotic organisms from planet Cybertron." Optimus said.

   "But you can call us Autobots for short" a robot said.

       "Autobots" y/n and Sam whispered at the same time.

  "My first lieutenant, Destination Jazz," Optimus said.

     Jazz did a flip  "this looks like a cool place to kick it" he laughed flipping into a old car. Y/n smiled.

    "Our weapon specialist. Ironhide."

   Ironhide pointed his guns at them and she backed away.

       "You feeling lucky? Punk."

     "Easy Ironhide" The Prime said shaking his big head.

   "I just wanted to show them my cannons" he said.

   "Our medical officer. Ratchet"

    "Hmm the boys harramone level suggests he wants to mate with the female." Ratchet said mentioning Sam and Mikaela.

     Y/n bursted out laughing.  Sam and Mikaela blushed.

   "I'M NEVER LETTING YOU TWO FORGET THAT!!!!! Oh Thor " She laughed hitting her head with her hand.

     Optimus point towards me. "You already know your guardian. Bumblebee."

     Y/n grinned as Bee did some punch's in the air.

"Wait- Guardian?" She asked.

  "Meaning you both chose each other for protection."

        "His vocal cords were damaged in battle" Ratchet said as a blaze shot to Bees throat making him cough.

"Is that why he talks through the radio?"

  The autobots nodded sadly.

    "Why are you here?" Mikaela asked dramatically.

"We are here looking for the AllSpark. And we must find it before Megatron" Optimus said.

    "Mega-what?" Same asked. "Megatron" Prime repeated.

     "Ha! He sounds like a MEGA-LOSER!" Y/n laughed putting her hand out to high five Bee.

    Bumblebee high fives her with his finger and she faced Optimus again.

Optimus projected something from his eyes.

 "Our planet was once a powerful empire. Peaceful and just.  Until we were betrayed by Megatron. Leader of the Decepticons. All to fight them were destroyed. A war was finally consumed the planet. And the AllSpark was lost in the stars. Megatron followed it to Earth. Where captain Witwicky found him.-"

  " Witwicky being Sam's Grandpa or something?"  Y/n asked.

  "Yes" optimus nodded.

"-It was an accident that intertwined our fate. Megatron crash landed before he could retrieve the cube. He accidentally activated his navigation system. The coordinates to the cubes location on earth were imprinted on his glasses."

    "How'd you know about his glasses?" Sam asked.

  "eBay" Optimus said.

    "Dude your lame," y/n said to Sam patting his shoulder.

   "Thanks I know" he whispered back.

      "And we need those glasses before Megatron finds the AllSpark or else were all in danger." Optimus said. 

  "Please tell me you have those glasses" Mikaela stated, looking at Sam.

I smirked, ready for a mission.