Hello Again (Bonus Chapter)

Hello everyone! It has been a long time!

So as some of you know I did write a sequel but then I sadly deleted the book becuase it didn't match my expectetions :( I didnt have a plot

   Since I did that he you have an extra Bonus Chapter!

   * * * * * * *

A loud beeping woke me up and I sat up

"Really? Was that really necessary" I asked rubbing my head. Bumblebee laughed and stopped beeping.

  "Don't want to be late"

  Quickly I Jumped in the front and yawned. "Okay let's go"

    Bumblebee started his engine and drove off towards the school after I gave directions.

  Everybody looked at my stunning Camaro. Then I saw my best friend Naomi (if your name is Naomi then idk)

     "Y/n!!" She Screamed as you got out of Bumblebee "I will be back at lunch time" you said to Bee. "Okay"

   "Nomi!" I yelled back closing Bumblebees door.

   "I love your car!" She said going past me without a hug and stopping at the passenger side. "How much was it?"

   "4,000 dollars"

  "Woah, Brand?" Naomi asked opening the door.

"Camaro?"

         "How fast does it go?" She asked.

"Fast enough? Why?" I smiled nervously.

   "I will take it! Will you accept 1,000?"

  My mouth hung open, "Your kidding me"

       "I'm not for sale filthy animal" The radio said. I almost laughed and nudged bee.

  "What's wrong with your radio"

     "He's telling you he's not for sale" I laughed. "He?"

    "Ehuuhh, it's a metaphor"

"Well put on your check list, RADIO CHECK" Naomi said.

  I rubbed the back of my neck. "I think my radio is perfect."

       "Well, the bell is about to ring" she said getting out.

  "Sorry" I whispered to Bee

    "Um Naomi, give me my keys" I rolled my eyes.

   "I don't know what your talking about" she protested.

   "I slapped her hand and she sighed in defeat. I took my keys and clipped it to my pocket.

"Oops!!" She said innocently.

    "Umm I forgot something, go in and I will catch up" I said running back to my car.

I jumped in the seat  "Okay Bee if anyone trys to steal you freak the out and make them run away. Because I don't plan on losing you" I said.

  "I wouldn't leave you" he said back. I smiled and kissed the steering wheel.

  "See you soon"

       Bumblebee's POV ----

"I don't plan on losing you" her voice rang inside my head.

     She kissed me. I feel so special! Wait- do I sound like a little girl scout squealing because I got 2 bucks? Eh, whatever.

    If I was not a autobot I would totally hug her, but I would squish her...

    My door opened 'Y/N?!' oh . .  . street junker, nevermind.

   I made a hologram of myself for the first time.. wow I look nice- okay get back to the point !

  "What are you doing" my hologram said.

   The human screamed and pointed a human gun at mini me. I scuffed.

  "That gun makes humans look deppresingly uncharming" I said.

     "Get out! I'm stealing this car!" The man said.

    "Okay buddy" mini me got out. Once he did and the junker closed the door I drove off and did circles in the parking lot.

     I came to a sharp turn and at the second I opened my door. The man flung out and I drove back to mini me laughing.

   Okay it was very weird it was like I was in two places at once?

  Mini me was literally me just human. Awesome! I can control it!

    I punched Myself in the face. Ouch.

     My door opened 'Y/N?!' oh it's Naomi.

  "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't see you there... Who are you?" She asked me.

"Uhhh..... 'it' can't be bumblebee' ... Um my name is Peter" I lied.

   "Well Peter got a girlfriend? Because I know a girl who's in your dreams" Naomi said twirling her hair.

  "Hmm?"  I questioned, confused.

"This girl" she pointed at herself and leaned closer to me and I back away.

    She rolled her eyes. "Well. Beautiful Camaro I will be back" she whispered getting out.

    I heard the bell ring and out came Y/n

  She opened my door and she screamed. "Who are you?!!"

    "It's me! I'm a hologram" I laughed. "B-bumblebee?"

  I nodded. "Well if it's you who was the first cop that pulled me over?" She raised her eyebrow. Barricade.

    "Barricade" I said. "Uhh, what song did you play when I was listening to my song?"

     "Luke Bryan you hated the song so I messed with you and played it. And the first time you told me you love me was when the S7 people came and took me and then we found the cube.  n’ just a bit ago you said 'i don't plan on losing you' Y/n it's me! Bumblebee" I finished.

    She slowly got in and closed my door. She kept looking at me weirdly. She reached her hand out and touched my cheek "I thought holograms were a vision not solid"

   "Not us Ratchet found a way to make us real"

  "You know for a human you are very .. attractive" she said.

  We both laughed for a while over nothing.

    Until the bell rang "I dont want to go back!!" Y/n wined.

  I started my engine which made a loud rumble. Then I drove off.

  I hope you enjoyed the VERY LAST chapter....

  Thank you everyone for staying with me troughout this book :)

  If you wonder what Bumblebees hologram looks like 👇👇👇👇

LUKE HEMMMOOO

(IF YOUR WONDERING, YES IMA HUGE 5SOS FAN)