Chaos

Chaos, everyone was fighting everyone. Well the transformers were..

   (20million hours into the fight🥲)

  Y/Ns pov

    Sam ran with the spark while Mikaela helped me get Bumblebee. His legs were blown off.

    "I'll drive you shoot! " I yelled to Bee. He nodded. I pushed on the petal and Bumblebee shot at Deceptions.

     I stopped driving and got out. "You good?" I smiled. Bee nodded. And I Screamed for Ratchet.

    "Um, Bumblebee I'm going to go find Sam to see if he's dead yet. Mikaela stay here and keep calling for Ratchet" I said Running.

    When I came running up I heard "One shall stand and one shall fall" I gulped. Then I saw Sam giving a death grip on the cube.

  "You were always a weak fighter prime" Megatron aka MegaIdiot said throwing Optimis at a wall.

   "Give me the cube boy" Megatron stomped at Sam and Prime yelled at Sam "Put it in my chest!" THAT WOULD KILL HIM!

Sam was in the middle of two giant robots fighting for a cube, no pressure.

   At the last second Sam ran towards Megatron and pushed the cube into his chest.

"Arggg" he yelled and the robot crippled in pain. We watched as Megatron fell dead. Was he?

    "Sam!" I yelled jumping in his arms  for a hug "Y/n/!"

         "You gave me no choice brother" Prime spoke.

    When the gang all got together I noticed Jazz.. was gone?

       "Poor Jazz, he was a good soldier" Prime said holding Jazz who was ripped in half. I felt tears form in my eyes.

   "Permission to speak?" A voice said. My face did a ((°_°))

"You can speak now!!??" I asked Bumblebee. "Go ahead old friend"

    "I would like to stay with y/n" he said. 'if that is what she wishes"

    "HECK YEAH BRO! IF YOU DIDNT ASK TO STAY I WOULD HAD TO LIKE, I DONT KNOW GONE CRAZY AND BUY ANOTHER CAR! .... But it would be crappy" :-\

      Everyone laughed.

Later that day-

  Sam and Mikael finally kissed. I rolled my eyes and stretched as I layed on the hood of my car not just any car, the car I randomly bought which changed my life! And that car was an amazing Camaro named

                                 Bumblebee........