Gosh I love you

Y/n's POV

Me, Mikaela and Sam hopped in Bee and drove off towards Sam's house.

    When we got there all the trucks transformed and walked around.

   "Stay here for 5 minutes" I shouted.

    We ran across the path to the house.

"Thanks for staying on my path" Mr. Witwicky said.

   "The path? OH! The path! We're going to sweep it. Clean it, trim it and everything. Yup us were gonna do the... Trash... And the dishing. Heck I'll clean the whole house" I laughed.

    "Nah I'll do it" he said opening the door. I slammed it shut and gave him a fake smile.

   "No! No! No. We'll do it! I love you so much right now" Sam said.

   "Your mom wanted me to ground you ya know"

  "Just another thing you doing for me. You go sleep. Good night handsome man" Sam said as Mr. Witwicky walked this room.

   A second later I heard thumping behind me. Oh no

   "No, no, no! Watch the path! Watch the path!!" Sam quietly  yelled.

   "No!" Sam said as Optimus stepped on the fountain.

    "Oops, my bad" was all he said.

I laughed at Sam's flusteration.

    "Mojo!! Mojo no off the robot!!" Sam said. Mojo, the chihuahua, peed on Ironhide and he kicked mojo away.

   "Ew Wet"

  I was laughing so hard I didn't hear what he said. When I was done laughing I wiped a year from my eye.

      I (flipped my long h/c hair in to a high ponytail) (comed my hand through my hair). Sam went to his room to find the glasses and Mikaela joined him 4 minutes after.

   I stayed with the Autobots to make sure they didn't get into trouble.

    Ratchet blinded me with his light, Jazz almost stepped on me, and Ironhide kept walking around.

      I went to stop Ratchet from walking onto the road and uselessly pushed on his foot.

   I felt a strong shock through my body s Ratchet fell to the ground.

  I fell to the ground too in pain.

  "That was tingly! You should try it" he said to Ironhide.

     "Yeah looks like fun"  he said walking away.

  "Pleeease don't ever run into a power line again" I mumbled.

    "It looks like your hurt" Ratchet said getting up.

  "Ya think" I said pounding my fist as hard as I could to his foot.

   "OWWWW" I yelled in pain. My hand was all black and blue from hitting Ratchet. I'm a idiot I thought getting up.

   "GUYS! STOP WALKING AND TRANSFORM INTO A CAR OR A TRUCK RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GET ANGRY, POUR GASOLINE OVER YOU AND PULL OUT MY FATHER'S ZIPPO LIGHTER AND MURDER YOU" I screamed.

   They all looked at me in shock and transformed back into a vehicle. That was easy

   Sam looked out his window. "No! Y/n! Guys this is my house! Not a car stop!" He yelled as they all turned back into a Robot.

   "Ughh. Autobots fall back" Prime said as the all walking opposite directions and hiding.

    I hid with bee and heard Mr. Witwicky come to the window.

   "Ohw the yards a mess." He said and walked back to Sam.

      Then everything went silent. It sounded like they were having a deep conversation.

    The next thing I knew a lot of black cars pulled up . . .