S7?

Y/n's POV

    "Guys! You need to hide!!" I shouted to all the Autobots and so they did.

         I hid behind the house hearing a guy talk to Mr Witwicky.

   "Sector 7" I heard the guy say.

     "Never heard of it" Mr Witwicky said.

       "Never will"

  "FOUND SOMEONE!" a guy yelled making me jump. The guy grabbed my shoulder and threw me right In front of the guy saying sector 7.

  "Hmm. I see. Stand up child" he said.

    I stood up and brushed myself off. He grabbed my shoulder and lead me inside.

    "Y/n is it?" He asked. I nodded and rolled my eyes this is lame.

"I'm Simmons. Agent of Sector 7-"

    "Never heard of it" I said.

  Simmons looked like he was about to blow.

   "Never - will" he said between gritted teeth.  

   "Ron, there's guys all over the house!" Mrs Witwicky said carrying a bat.

   "Ma'am drop the bat, I'm carrying a loaded weapon" Simmons said.

  "Well get those guys out of my garden of I'm going to beat the crap out of them!" She yell/whispered.

    A guy came up and whispered Something to Simmons.

      "You two. step forward" he said pointing to me and Sam.

   I stepped forward so did Sam. I heard a loud beeping sound and it got faster and faster.

   "BINGO! TAG EM AND BAG EM!" Simmons said and started walking away.

   People put handcuffs of me and and wined "I'm too pretty for jail"

   Sam huffed and I gasped. "You don't think I'm pretty?! Well young man you DESERVE to go to jail!" I yelled at Sam as I was shoved into a car.

   10 minutes later I wasn't paying attention to anything they were saying until Sam nudged me "uhh,, is the answer 21?" I asked out of the blue.

   "What do you know about aliens?" Simmons repeated.

       I gulped "uh, a-aliens are fake right?? I mean come on those crazy things that look like this 👽" I made a face making Sam giggle.

   Just then we were being lifted into the air. I bit my lip hard so I didn't think about heights. (If your not afraid of heights then ignore that)

   The top of the car broke letting gravity pull us the ground.

     "Bad move taking the kids" I heard a familiar voice.

        "Meet my friend, Optimus Prime" Sam said.

   Then my eyes met with Bumblebees and I smiled. Bumblebee wirral noise.

    "Get out of the car" The prime said in a hatred tone.

      "HAHA, You guys got caught!" I screamed in their faces, jumping out from the destroyed car. 

   Once I got the handcuffs off I started spinning  shouting at the top of my lungs "I'M FREEEEEE, I'M FREEEEEE I'M FREEEEEE AT LAST oh Thor I'm getting sick," I said and stopped spinning.

   I feel on my but and could not stand up until a metal finger offered to help me up. I grabbed the metal and was lifted into the air. Finally my vision went back to normal and I saw Bumblebee was the one holding me.

    "Do what I want get away with it badge right?" Sam said grabbing Simmons Badge.

   We tied all the men to a pole and heard sirens.

     "We gotta move quickly" Optimus said and the robots transformed back into a car.

  I hopped in bee while Sam and Mikael were on Optimus Prime's shoulder

  Am I now a fudigive?  (Fugitive, comments are too pure to fix it)  I wonder.