-sleepy

---

A day at Wyatts's~

"Jeremy Ray Taylor, I'm going to KILL you!"

Jack screamed in his high pitched voice while he chased an out of breath Jeremy down the hallway of Wyatt's house.

Jack grabbed Jeremy by the collar of his shirt and held his phone in front of Jeremy's face.

Jack scrolled through his Instagram, showing Jeremy the "SPICY" comments by tons of fans on every single post on his page.

"I have PROOF you made the fans do this! See this DM right here?" Jack whisper yelled, opening his DM's.

"This extremely loyal fan which I NOW LOVE VERY MUCH, told me who started this stupid spicy thing!" Jack screeced. "See what it says?"

The DM read,

'Jeremy tweeted for us to comment the spicy thing.'

"I'm going to literally KILL you!" Jack screamed through his teeth as he continued chasing Jeremy through the house.

All this constant bickering annoys the other boys, but it's not like they can do anything about it.

Why does this kind of stuff constantly happen?

Jack does NOT like Jeremy because he annoys him. Major.

Seeing that Jack didn't like him, Jeremy tried even harder to get Jack to like him by being funny. In Jeremy's eyes, that meant getting his fans to post the word spicy on ALL of Jack's Instagram posts. Even though he knows Jack hates it when someone calls someone else 'spicy.'

Like that one day on the livestream when he asked his fans how 'temptly' Finn was because he didn't like them calling Finn spicy.

Even though Jeremy's gesture got Jack's attention, It's not in the way Jeremy had intended for it to,

This kind of intention was 'Lock Jeremy in Wyatt's closet for the night' kind of attention.

---

"Aww man Jeremy got Jack pissed off again? Wyatt scoffed.

Jaeden rolled his eyes at the Jack and Jeremy drama, shifting his eyes back to the TV screen with Narutaru playing on it. It was 10:00 PM and Jeremy had been watching his anime show since 1:00 that evening.

"You've been watching that stupid show forever. We should watch something I star in," Wyatt said. "I play a killer young Rumplestiltskin."

"First of all, it's not stupid. Second of all, I could play a much better young rumplestiltskin, how much do ya wanna bet?" Jaeden said, playfully turning to Wyatt.

"Oh really? Well I bet I could play a WAY better Alton than you could have!" Wyatt snarked.

"Fight me about it." Jaeden challenged.

"Come at me." Wyatt remarked.

Two split seconds later, Jaeden was on top of Wyatt with a pillow trying to strangle him.

Jaeden wrapped a pillow around Wyatt's head and crawled on top on him, forcing Wyatt to tumble over on the other side of the couch. Jaeden took this chance of Wyatt being down to try to win the pillow fight.

Jaeden crawled over on top of Wyatt with a pillow in hand and tried to nail him in the face with it, but Wyatt grabbed it before Jaeden had the chance to whack him.

"D'aww. Poor little Jae Jae is losing." He sarcastically cooed.

"Wyatt, I told you that's NOT my name!" Jaeden blushed.

"Aww! Jae Jae is getting angry. Aren't you just the cutest thing when you're angry, Jae Jae?" Wyatt cooed.

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" Jaeden yelled, getting angry.

"Ladies, ladies." Finn said, as he creeped from around the corner with a white towel wrapped around his head and a light blue robe.

"We all know that I beat you guys in this competition because I killed my role as Zoran in 'The 100'." Finn said raising an eyebrow at the two boys whacking each other with pillows. "Not to mention Stranger Things." He said proudly.

"Well it took you long enough in the shower, robe boy." Jaeden said.

"What was that, two hours? Wait, wait, wait. Were you facetiming Millie in the shower again?" Wyatt winked.

"What? No! You guys need to let that joke go! that SERIOUSLY never happened! It was my mom that called me while I was in the shower!" A flustered finn replied.

"mhmmm." Jack said creeping up on Finn.

"Millie is NOT dating you, you're my lover!"

"Yeah sure okay." Finn replied

"Wait Grazer... what happened to Jeremy?" Finn questioned.

"What? No. I didn't tie him up in Wyatt's closet and hide his phone. Why would you even ask such an illogical question?" Jack said, obviously trying to hint at what he did.

"Again Jack! How many times have you done something to torture that kid this week?" Finn scowled.

"He deserved it, look at all my instagram comments!"

---

12:00 AM

Wyatt and Jaeden moved rooms because Jack and Finn were bickering again,

As always.

Jaeden was watching Narutaru once again, curled up in blankets while Wyatt was watching sleepy Jaeden trying to stay awake for a few more episodes.

"You're such a weeaboo." Wyatt laughed.

"Is that an insult?" Jaeden asked.

"No, it suits you. I like it."

"Thanks," Jaeden blushed.

After a while, Jaeden got more and more tired, and started to fall asleep. The thing was, when he fell asleep he rolled towards Wyatt.

Careful not to wake him, Wyatt didn't move a muscle while he watched Jaeden roll right by his side and cuddle up next to him.

'Let's just hope tonight Jaeden doesn't snore to loud,' Wyatt laughed to himself.