-fick?

heyo, just another warning, this chapter has a lot going on. also i'm sorry for there only being a little jyatt there's more next chapter.

Jaeden and Wyatt walked out of the building with their food to see everyone scattered all over the place and Jack yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Wyatt looked at Jaeden confused until Jaeden pointed to Millie and Sadie holding hands and Gaten and Caleb a little closer than usual.

"Not the best choice of words jack but what is going on?" Wyatt asked, raising a brow.

"Literally everyone here is gay? EXCEPT NOAH?" Jack asked, throwing his arms in the air in defeat.

"Even me?" Jack said, patting himself just in case he was actually floating in the oblivion. "No I'm not. Oh, hey there Finn." he said winking.

"Ooookay. Let me get this straight. Its millie and finn, caleb and sadie and that's it?" Wyatt asked, clearly confused.

"And you and Jaeden." Finn said, smirking.

"Shut the hell up Finnlard. Can someone please elaborate?"

Millie finally bursted and said, "I LIKE SADIE."

"fuck." Finn said quietly. "I'm gonna... go order something else...? Yeah ill... i'll see you guys later.." he said walking fast into the building.

"Wait up!" Jack yelled, running after him.

---

Finn ran into the bathroom and curled up onto the floor, just staring into space when jack bursted through the door, wrapping finn in his arms.

"Hey. are you okay?" Jack said softly.

"Since when do you whisper?" Finn laughed through a tear.

"Because I'm worried about you. I know how much you liked her."

"Yeahh, it's okay. I can get over it. It's just over a stupid TV show."

"Finn, it doesn't matter if it was over a TV show or not. You liked her. And it totally blows when you figure out she's actually bi and picks sadie over you." Jack said, looking into Finn's charcoal eyes.

Jack leaned forward a bit, right when Wyatt bursted into the bathroom.

"Are you okaaaaa- what's going on?"

"Hey." Finn said emotionlessly.

*BEEP BEEP*

Wyatt Finn and Jack all looked down at our phones.

Instagram: you have been added to a group chat with 8 others.

shit.

milliebobbybrown: hey

finnwolfhardofficial: what is this

milliebobbybrown: so we can sort all of this out. also are you okay finn

finnwolfhardofficial: i'm doing dandy.

gatenm123: guys let's just get straight to the point. who's with who?

milliebobbybrown: ...sadie

therealcalebmclaughlin: gaten

finnwolfhardofficial: jack

jackdgrazer: WAIT REALLY?

jaedenwesley: wyatt

wyattoleff: bby jaeden