-i do too

"Holy f*ckducks! MY SKIN IS DRIER THAN THE GODDAMN SAHARA DESERT." Jack squealed.

"Look at my split ends. What is Millie gonna think of my non-hairdresser self?" Finn sighed.

"F*ck out of here high cheek bone ass, guitar hero ass, nice vancouver canada boy ass bitch." Jack said throwing his exfoliating cream across the small bathroom. "You're like a hot ass 14 year old millionaire with fan pages from africa to the UK!"

"Excuse me , boogie boarding, surfing, stylish Los Angeles boy ass bitch," Finn sassed back.

"You KNOW WHAT-"

"Jack, you're talking so loud you almost shattered all of Wyatt's water glasses." Jeremy said popping his head through the door. "Hey, by the way, where's Jaeden and Wyatt?"

---

"I'm so glad they didn't remember that there is a mirror in my bathroom," Wyatt laughed.

"Yeah," Jaeden said with a soft smile while combing his hair. "Sometimes it's nice not being around jack all the time."

"Sometimes?"

"Hah... Yeahh..." Jaeden said awkwardly looking down.

"Anywhoooo..." Wyatt trailed. "About earlier."

"What about it? Jaeden blushed; putting down his comb.

"Do you.. Do you like- y'know.." Wyatt stuttered nervously.

"Uhm, no?" he said hesitantly. "Yes? I don't know, maybe?"

"Will you tell me if you do if I tell you what gender I like?" Wyatt compromised.

"S-sure...?"

"Okay. Here goes." He said, hands quivering and knees weak. "W-well, I like boys." Wyatt choked out while fidgeting with his hands. "If you don't, I don't want this to ruin our friendship."

"Hey- It's okay." Jaeden said pushing Wyatt's chin up. "So do I."

---

"WE FINNA BE LATE LOSERS," Jack yelled while strutting down the hallway & putting on his Gucci sunglasses. "WHERE IN HOLLYWOOD ARE JAEDEN AND WYATT?"

"Jack. This isn't hollywood and you're no Justin Bieber." Finn snorted.

"THIS AIN'T NO NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES AND YOU'RE NO TEENAGE HEARTTHROB, HOE LET'S GET ON OUR WAY TO STARBUCKS."

As Wyatt and Jaeden walked out the door, Jack had to make a scene.

"STRAIGHT UP STUNTING ON YOU HOES. OR SHOULD I SAY GAY UP STUNTING ON YOU HOES, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE GAY FOR EACHOTHER. GET IN THE CAR LOSERS." Jack screamed.

"This is going to be fun." Jeremy said, rolling his eyes.  

Heyy everyone, sorry for the chapter being so short & not including the Starbucks part yet. Next chapter I promise! :)

Also by the way I was considering writing a story completely on Jacks POV, what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading! x