-starbucks

"Jaeden your mom is driving us, right?" Finn asked.

"Yes."

"YES I LOVE YOUR MOM!!" Jack squealed, running outside to the car. "I CALL SHOTGUN!"

"Middle seats!" Jeremy and Finn said in unision.

'Oh god.' Jaeden thought.

'Me and Wyatt are backseat.'

---

"ANGELAAAA, TURN UP THE MUSICCC." Jack complained, jostling the music up to full volume while Jaeden covered his ears in the back.

Wyatt gave him a confused glare. "Don't like your music loud?"

"No why would I? Premature ear damage."

"Get your head out of the books Jaeden," Wyatt laughed. "You worry too much."

"Do not."

"Someday I'm gonna pop your bubble," Wyatt sighed.

"I'm more about a relaxing life. Like traveling all over the word to exotic places, stargazing, listening to japanese music."

"Whatta weeaboo." Wyatt laughed.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, it suits you. I think it's cute."

"Thanks." Jaeden said smiling at the car floor.

"No problemo'." Wyatt said, slowly gliding his hand over Jaeden's.

Meanwhile, the sudden extreme volume made Finn drop his phone and start violently pumping his fists to the song. "THIS IS MY SHITTTTT."

"Ooooo get it boo!" Jack encouraged. "YASSSS issa' kingggg!"

"Calm down Finnie boy; you're about to shatter the windows," Angela laughed. "Anyways, we're here. Have fun guys."

Finn, immediately seeing Noah and Gaten through the van window, pushed the car door open in 0.1 seconds and ran outside screaming.

"NOAH! GATEN! MY MANSSS!!"

"FINNNNN!" the boys yelled back in unison.

Finn, getting overly excited once again, jumped into Noah and Gaten's arms while they carried him into Starbucks.

"A little excited?" Millie said while looking up from her phone and beaming at him.

"Heh, h-hey Mills..." Finn said blushing. "Didn't see you there." he said dropping from the boy's arms. "Come here, I haven't seen you in forever!" Millie said taking Finn into an embrace.

"Still wearing the green bomber jacket after all of this time?" Millie said playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Yeahh.. Heh." Finn said rubbing the back of his neck. "So how've you been?"

"Good! I've gotten into modeling!" she said excitedly.

'Wow.' finn thought. 'Modeling.' For a second, Finn's hands went ice cold and his neck broke into a sweat. Modeling? She must have boys all over her and all up in her DM's. 'I have to say something to flatter her. I don't want the other boys to get any ideas.'

"Well you definitely must fit in with all the other models. You're beautiful."

"D'AWWWW!" Jack coo'ed. "How cute. You guys make me feel lonely. I don't have anyone to facetime with me while I shower!" Jack said winking at Finn. "Although I would facetime Finn in the shower, how about you facetime ME after Mills, eh?"

"It didn't happen!" Finn squealed in embarrassment.

"Don't worry broseph. I've been lonely for my whole life." Gaten smiled.