-more than a friend?

The next morning~

Jaeden woke up holding his pillow tightly. Except this pillow was rather large... and warm.

'Wait, is this pillow breathing?' Jaeden thought to himself.

He slowly lifted his head up from his warm spot to find a peaceful, sleeping Wyatt enveloping him in his arms.

Wyatt was breathing calmly with soft snores coming from him.

'Awww.' he thought.

'Wyatt's kind of a cute sleeper.'

Jaeden tried to sit up and grab his phone to scroll through his social media, but Wyatt instantly groaned and pulled him back down into his spot.

"SHIT! I'm still in here? JAAAAAAACK!" Jeremy screamed from inside of Wyatt's closet.

The once sleeping Wyatt jumped opened his weary eyes.

Once he saw Jaeden in his arms, he screamed.

"Sweet baby jesus I had no idea who you were!" Wyatt said breathlessly.

"Well now I'm definitely awake thanks to whoever was yelling, and you." Jaeden said, rubbing his eyes.

"Um guys, I'm locked in a closet remember? Play sucky face later!" Jeremy said.

Wyatt's cheeks were almost as red as 'finn wolfhard talking about the kiss with millie'.

Wyatt covered his blush by putting his hands on his face and scooting to the edge of the bed. "I guess I'll go get Jeremy," He said after stretching.

When he opened his closet, there sat Jeremy tied up with a jumprope. "Finally," Jeremy snorted. "Last night I got tired of screaming so I just fell asleep in your closet, sorry. Great sleepover boys." He said sarcastically.

"Well? Don't just stare! Untie me!"

After Jeremy was all untied and walked out of the room Wyatt sat next to Jaeden.

"W-what?" Jaeden said, his cheeks tinting pink as Wyatt stared at him.

Wyatt broke the eye contact. "I just- I just wanted to talk. About last night."

---

The others~

"Damnit Finn, stop moving your leg! I'm trying to sleep until at least 10:00 this morning!" A cranky jack yelled.

"First of all, I can't because I'm uncomfortable. Second of all, that's a little late in the day." Finn replied.

"Umm no, considering you made me stay up until 3:00! And by the way you sound like a frog in the morning. No wonder Millie doesn't ever have sleepovers with you." Jack laughed.

"I do not! And I'm only 13, I'm still a baby boy!" Finn yelled.

"SHUTUP!" Jeremy said, getting angrier.

"How did you get out?" Finn and Jack said in unison.

"Jaeden and Wyatt let me out. They slept in the other room because of how loud you guys were, and now I understand why!" Jeremy said, clamping a pillow over his ears.

"OkaybutIlockedyouintheclosetbecauseyouwerebeingannoyingsodon'tevenstartwithmeyouknowwhatyoudidjerem-"

"JACK shut UP!" Finn yelled.

"You love me." Jack said.

"Yes I do, you're my lover." Finn said.

"You love me more than Millie?" Jack said, hope in his eyes.

"Sorry, nobody can top that." Finn said, smiling to himself.

---

Jyatt~

"Wait why are we talking about this, did something bad happen...?" Jaeden asked.

"No no, no. Definitely not I- I just want to... address it." Wyatt stuttered. "It's just that- nothing like that has ever happened with us before. I mean, we have sleepovers all the time and all that but-"

"I get it. Its weird."

"No that's not what I'm saying..."

"Then what are you saying?" Jaeden questioned.

"I didn't hate it, is what I'm trying to say." Wyatt blurted out.

"I don't understand..."

"I- I liked it, being that close to you.I don't know how else to put it."

Wyatt felt the butterflies fly around in his stomach when his best friend looked up at him with his green eyes, analyzing the situation.

"In a- 'friend' way...?" Jaeden said softly.

"I think maybe more than a friend way." Wyatt said, cheeks heating up like it was 100 degrees.