-sea green

Sea green~

Suddenly, Jaeden and Wyatt couldn't hear the other boys bickering. All they could see was each other.

"Wyatt? Wyatttttttt." Jaeden said softly.

"W-what?"

"You've been staring at me for five minutes now," Jaeden said, eyeing Wyatt with his sea green eyes. Thats one thing Wyatt always loved about Jaeden, the way his green eyes looked when the sun hit them.

"Wyatt seriously, what's up with you?"

"Omigosh I'm sorry. I was zoning out." Wyatt said, looking flustered.

"Oh okay," Jaeden said in his soft voice.

His voice was another thing he loved about Jaeden aswell, the way that Jaeden's voice was so soft that sometimes it was almost inaudible. There was something about his voice that was hypnotizing in a way though, almost like it was demanding to be heard.

Wyatt looked up to see Jaeden staring at him this time.

Jaeden wanted so badly to look at the ground and shy away from the whole situation, but he couldn't lose his chance. As jaeden leaned in, so did Wyatt.

Jaeden's hot breath sent shivers down Wyatt's spine. Just as Wyatt was about to connect lips with Jaeden-

"Who wants some of MAMA GRAZERS signature WAFFLES?" Jack yelled into Wyatt's room.

The 2 boys pulled away and turned a deep red.

"Goddamnit Fred Savage, nice timing." Wyatt snarked.

"Can it, Oleff. We ALLLL knew you guys were playing sucky face in here." Jack winked.

"W-what? No it wasn't like th-"

"Yeah okay Wyatt. I know you guys are hungry so get your dumb asses into the kitchen and let me feed you, I promise I didn't burn the food like last week!" Jack whined.

Jaeden got off the bed and walked to the kitchen.

"See your boyfriend is hungry, Aren't you?"

"Goddamnit. Fine. I'm coming Fred Savage."

---

"Aww shit man what'd you put in those waffles?" Finn groaned.

"Yeah," Jeremy said. "They taste more like chalk than last weeks."

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Jaeden said quietly, running towards the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" Wyatt asked, watching Jaeden hold himself over the toliet.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just sensitive to certain foods, I guess." Jaeden said coughing.

Wyatt patted his back as Jaeden threw up all the nasty shit Fred Savage put in his 'Signature waffles'.

Feeling Wyatt's warm hand on the small of Jaedens back was just enough to make his heart explode right then and there.

"So how'd ya like them? TOLD YA they were GOOD!" Jack said proudly.

"Yeah, that's why I'm watching Jae Jae barf."

"I'm fine now." Jaeden said, his face turning a deep red, pulling himself away from the toliet.

"Jae Jae?" Jack raised a brow.

"Yes that's what I call him," Wyatt rolled his eyes.

"D'AWWWW! FINN!! C'MERE!" Jack screamed, as Wyatt escorted a screeching jack out off the room.

---

"Guys, where's Jaeden and Wyatt?" said Finn.

"Like I know?" Jack snorted.

"Probably playing sucky face again." Jeremy retorted.

"Wait, they kissed? And AGAIN?" Fred screeched.

"No, they were just acting like lovers the other day." Jeremy shrugged.

"Can Millie come over today?" Finn interrupted.

"Ooooo, Millie and Finn together?" Wyatt smirked, walking down the hallway.

"WYATT! Whats up loser. Wheres Jaeden?" Jack said.

"Sleeping. Or at least trying to, you're not the quietest person to try to sleep around, Fred Savage."

"EXXXX-CAAAA-USEEEEEEEE ME?"

"Nothing," Wyatt mumbled.

"Say that to my FACE." Jack said, grasping his small fingers onto the curly headed boys hair and jumping on top of him.

"Calm down ma'am;" Finn giggled.

"Cashh me ousidee" Jack yelled, snapping his fingers, "How bou' dat." (HAHA excuse this reference)

"Thanks Jack." A pissed off, bedhead, sleepy Jaeden says.

"Finally awake sunshine?" Jeremy laughed.

"Because of that bitch-tart!" Jaeden said pointing an accusing finger at jack.

"What? I can't help it!" Jack said fluttering his eyelashes.

Meanwhile, Wyatt stared at Jaeden in amazement, his eyes traveling his whole body from head to toe. From his messy hair, (which Wyatt found himself quite attracted to) His sea green eyes, His rosy cheeks, and his calvin klein brand underwear pulled slightly above his pants to where they were the slightest bit visible.

"Drooling?" Jeremy laughed.

"Huh?"

"Wyatt, you've been staring at Jaeden in the kitchen for a good 5 minutes now." 

"Shit, again?" Wyatt said to himself.

Sooner or later, Jaeden noticed Wyatt staring at him and his cheeks blushed a soft pink.

"Hey, c'mere." Jaeden mouthed to Wyatt, smirking ever so slightly.

As Wyatt walked over Jaeden looked down at the floor and muttered, "Do you like boys?" cheeks turning crimson, bombarding Wyatt with his beautiful eyes.

"I- I um-"

"Hey jaeden, you woke up just in time for Starbucks," Finn said barging in the kitchen "We have a Starbucks date scheduled with the Stranger Things cast today, be ready in 15 minutes."

"AWWWW shit-NUGGETS!" Jack jumped dashing for the bathroom.  

"I'll tell you later." Wyatt winked.

~HEYYY guys, I am sososo sorry for not updating, I've been really busy lately :( 

Also thanks for 100 views! I totally appreciate it! 

I'll be trying to update more from now on, thanks for reading! x