-changes.

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating for almost a year. (or was it a year?) I kind of became disinterested in the IT fandom a while after the movie, as bad as it sounds. But good news, I'm back after a taunting year of advanced English and I finally know how to spell Naturo, so expect some new- and more easily decipherable- chapters. Thanks to everybody who's shown support and continued to wait for my return, I love y'all! Also, because of the long wait, these following chapters will be set a year in the future.

--

Wyatt woke up to the sound of his alarm clock angrily going off for the third time. That alarm clock was Jack Dylan Grazer swinging a pillow at his head.

"Will you WAKE UP noodle head? We've got places to be and things to do!" Jack yelled, taking yet another swing at Wyatt's head with the pillow.

Wyatt sighed, pushed Jack's pillow out of his face, and stumbled towards the bathroom where Finn stood in front of the mirror.

"Well good morning sunshine. You're looking awake!" Finn said chuckling,

"Shut up dogsoft," Wyatt groaned. "And tell your stupid ass boyfriend to shut up too."

Finn walked out of the bathroom, presumably because of Wyatt's grumpy morning attitude. Wyatt's face stayed a grimace until none other than Jaeden Wesley Lieberher walked into the bathroom, toothbrush in hand.

"How was your morning?" Jaeden said, breaking the silence,

"It was horrible. Jack woke me up, as always. Finn's still a sarcastic asshole. Jeremy is still missing. Where does Jeremy even sleep? It's like he just appears from another dimension in the kitchen for breakfast every morning."

"That sucks... I can't say my morning was all that bad." Jaeden said awkwardly.

"Of course you can't. Because Maddie never snores or hits you across the head with pillows."

"Neither does Sophia! You always talk about how quiet she is."

"I can't say the same about your girlfriend." Wyatt smiled weakly. "I've heard they can hear her laugh from China."

"Oh shush." Jaeden laughed. "When is Sophia coming over today, anyways?"

"I don't know."

Jaeden left the bathroom upon hearing his girlfriend Maddie Ziegler call his name. He look one last look at Wyatt- eyes tired and face sallow- before leaving the bathroom and putting his toothbrush back in the toothbrush holder. As you may be wondering, yes, Wyatt and Jaeden have both found girlfriends. Why this happened? That's the question Wyatt Oleff has been asking himself for the past 11 months. About a year ago, Jaeden starred in a film called The Book of Henry with his gorgeous costar, Maddie Ziegler. She's a dancer and an actor with good money and a famous family. Jaeden and Wyatt fell out after that, mostly because they had no time to spend together anymore. After a while, Jaeden started dating Maddie, leaving Wyatt hurt and confused. He figured if Jaeden was going to get a girlfriend, he would too, so he asked out Sophia. Wyatt was happy with Sophia, she was a nice girl and she had a pretty face. He also felt bad because he felt as if he was using poor Soph to get back at Jaeden.

Wyatt splashed his face with cold water left the bathroom to grab breakfast, everybody already at the table.

"Good morning Wyatt," Jeremy said, patting the empty seat next to him. "How's it going?"

"It's going." Wyatt grumbled, his eyes finding Jaeden, who caressed Maddie's leg.

Wyatt quickly finished his breakfast and got up abruptly, looking Jaeden in the eyes as he did so.

"What are we doing today." He asked coldly.

"Sit down dingleberry. We haven't decided. Besides, it's not like you'd come anyways." Jack snorted.

"Whatever asshole."

"Who the fuck pissed in your cheerios, fuck nut? Why are you always acting like you've got a stick up your ass?" Jack responded, peeved.

"I'm not!" Wyatt shouted, slamming his fists on the table. Everybody went quiet.

"Okay, whatever Wyatt. You can go fucking mope around all day and pretend like nobody exists except yourself. We can always stay somewhere else if it's such a burden on you." Finn said, looking up at Wyatt aggressively.

"I'm just crabby in the morning." Wyatt sighed. Putting his eyes down and violently shoving his hair back into its place under the table.

Wyatt never really went out with his friends anymore. He stayed home because he didn't want to see Jaeden and Maddie all over each other. Usually Sophia would come over and hang out with Wyatt, which prevented him from being lonely.

But after a text letting him down, he knew it was going to be a lonely day.

Imessage:

Soph: Sorry Wyatt, can't come over today. Something came up

Wy: Okay.

Wyatt threw his phone on his bed and layed down. He heard the sound of the door closing, so he knew his friends had left.

--

"Why is Wyatt always such a crab?" Maddie said, looking up at Jaeden.

"Don't know baby." Jaeden said intertwining their fingers and avoiding eye contact.

The group was walking to the pool to go swimming, when Jack turned around with a look of shock plastered on his face.

"Fuckin' A you guys! I forgot my swim trunks."

"Jack! What the hell!" Finn said, rolling his eyes.

"I'll just swim in my boxers. I know you like them Finn." Jack said, raising his eyebrows at Finn suggestively.

"Oh shut up you bone-headed bimbo." Finn said pushing Jack away from him blushing.

Jeremy and Chosen, following the group, both rolled their eyes.

"Do you think they'll ever date?" Chosen asked Jeremy.

"I don't know. Maybe they haven't started because of the media following them like watchdogs." Jeremy laughed.

"You're right," Chosen chuckled. "Do you think we'll get any press coverage today? Something like, Finn Wolfhard hits the pool with IT cast in green swim trunks."

Jeremy laughed. "I'm sure we'll see some ridiculous headlines at some point today."

"I'm sure we will." Chosen said, opening the pool gate and entering.

There were three different sights to see looking around the pool. The first being jack slathering Finn with SPF, the second being Jaeden falling asleep on a pool chair while Maddie rambled on, and the third being Jeremy cannonballing on innocent children.

The only thing you wouldn't find at the pool would be Wyatt Oleff soaking up the sun in his favorite chair at the pool, on the left corner. You wouldn't find him getting his favorite ice cream, a dreamsicle pop from the ice cream machine and you most definently wouldn't find him sunbathing with Jeremy on the side of the pool. You wouldn't find him insulting Jack or pushing him in the water, or taking slow motion videos of all of us jumping in the water. You wouldn't find him doing an instagram livestream or facetiming his school friends so they could meet the cast. But most of all you wouldn't find him splashing water on Jaeden Wesley Lieberher when he clearly told him he didn't wanna get his hair wet. You wouldn't find him hiding with Jaeden under a towel to "hide" from the hot sun or ruffling Jaeden's hair when he was mad that Wyatt got him all wet. Most of all you wouldn't find him around Jaeden Wesley, or his half ass girlfriend.

But you would find Jaeden's soft eyes; fixated on the spot Wyatt used to be.